X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• song donation to the ladies!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb5LI...elated&search=

figured everyone might get a kick out of this its a rly well done video
    Tip: If you're dumb like me to add a item link in a post type out [item]Item Name Here[/item]

Quote Of The Month
    "It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip the bird."

RAWR!!!

Xyris: 70 Shadow Priest
    Faeron: 64 Beast Mastery Hunter

Re: song donation to the ladies!!!

You know...at times I feel really sorry for Xyris. Dude, its like you've been a member of TG forever as a permanent fixture with the hazing and all. You just missed all the fun we had without you. :(

Since we're sharing you need to watch this, what everyone loves, something that reminds me of how me and my friends react in real life, and the sequel that is a trailer to the sequel for OMG THE TURTLE IS ATTACKING THE CAMERA!!!.
    Last edited by Tarenth; 08-17-2007, 04:32 AM. Reason: And now for something completely different...
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Well, if this is really "for the ladies", you can't leave out this Oxhorn Classic...http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...95936750210945

Comment

Originally posted by orion808 View Post
        Well, if this is really "for the ladies", you can't leave out this Oxhorn Classic...http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...95936750210945
        I saw Oxhorn at blizzcon. Along with the Illegal Danish guys.
        RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Ok Tarenth, the ROFLMAO group in ISW2 had me cracking up :).

That was Bloiting AWESOME!
          Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

OMG I GIVE UP!!!

Originally posted by Tarenth View Post
            You know...at times I feel really sorry for Xyris. Dude, its like you've been a member of TG forever as a permanent fixture with the hazing and all. You just missed all the fun we had without you. :(

Since we're sharing you need to watch this, what everyone loves, something that reminds me of how me and my friends react in real life, and the sequel that is a trailer to the sequel for OMG THE TURTLE IS ATTACKING THE CAMERA!!!.
            Tip: If you're dumb like me to add a item link in a post type out [item]Item Name Here[/item]

Quote Of The Month
            "It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip the bird."

RAWR!!!

Xyris: 70 Shadow Priest
            Faeron: 64 Beast Mastery Hunter

Comment

Okay. So, the first one you linked, Tarenth, is horribly depressing. To quote some guy who left a comment, when is the bullet ceremony going to begin? Sheesh. Talk about blaming a game for your personal problems. The NIN song was perfect, though.

On to better things, I watched the ROFLMAO video again, but this time Trevor was sitting here eating Cheerios while I watched. He looks at me and goes "Do DOOO do dooooOOOO!" I wish I had recorded it- it was great.

Oh, and the attack turtle was awesome. Wish I could play a recorder like Oxhorn.

Xyris, I actually hadn't seen that video before, so thanks for posting it again. I can't believe how many people commented on youtube saying it made them cry. What weenies!

Comment

Well it was a good story Xyris..
                Candrice 63 Warrior
                Ricca 70 Rogue
                Machelle 70 Mage
                Enya 74 Druid

Comment

My wife loves the Tauren Kilt video.

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
                  Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
                  Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X