No announcement yet.

Funny Quotes to Entertain

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Quotes to Entertain

So I was trying to think about some quotes I knew I wanted to put in my sig, I couldn’t think of any!!! So I started browsing and found a few I thought where funny. Ill put 1 quote in my sig a month and change it around every now and then :P but here’s a few to get started:

"When there's a will, I want to be in it."

"After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"Behind every successful man is a surprised woman."

I’m hoping for once this is original so tarenth doesn’t have to embarrass me

If it is original! SHARE some quotes you like!
    Tip: If you're dumb like me to add a item link in a post type out [item]Item Name Here[/item]

Quote Of The Month
    "It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip the bird."

Xyris: 70 Shadow Priest
    Faeron: 64 Beast Mastery Hunter

Re: Funny Quotes to Entertain

I have no idea what you are talking about. :icon_roll

"I let my mind wander once and it never came back"

"Did you know that 87.47% of statistics are made up by people who quote them to sound more intelligent than they really are?"

"You may wear the pants in your family, but your wife picked them out for you"

Expand your horizons and visit the rest of the TG community. You might get some really good ones by putting this there instead. ;)
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed