"Ack Pfft" needs you!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Ack Pfft" needs you!

Elminnster, Flared, and I are starting a 5v5 team and are looking for more to fill out our roster! Our plans are to keep this very casual...generally we will probably play the minimum matches per week to get some arena points, and not take things too seriously. We will tend to treat winning as a nice surprise. :)

Ideally we'd like to have another healer and a melee DPS, but there are seven spots open on the roster so we are wide open to all classes. If you're interested in casual, low-pressure PvP to pick up a new piece of gear every 5-6 weeks or so, then come on down! We will work out a schedule depending on who's interested.

Elminnster is the captain, so please contact him to get a team invite. Bonus points to those old enough to remember where our team name comes from...

Gnopaine - Level 70 Warlock (Affliction)
    Scarpia (aka Edbane) - Level 70 Paladin (Holy)
    Ripoffron - Level 1 Auction House Hustler

Re: "Ack Pfft" needs you!

Hmmm....I'm thinking Bill the Cat coughing up furballs!!:)

Beep would not be a good PVP teammate though (neither healer nor melee dps)...but maybe Beeper one of these days as an all out Elemental Shaman (level 67.5 as of this writing)...or maybe even as Enhancement spec.
    Last edited by beep; 08-24-2007, 02:48 PM.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Give that man a spot on the Men's Club Sofa!

Comment

I may be interested in giving this a shot.
        "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Look for me in-game for an invite to the 5v5. I will keep an eye out for you.

Comment

Hey if you need a healer my priest Lightshow will be willing to die for the cause. I am afraid I will die a bunch. :(

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
            Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
            Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

We got enough signatures to fill the charter last night (please help Elminnster with the 200g entry fee if you haven't). Still plenty of room if others want to join in, though, including those that responded here and haven't yet been added.

Does Monday night sound like a good time to try to get together, or does that conflict with people's raiding schedules? Sunday afternoon might be another possibility.

Comment

http://www.salon.com/comics/opus/200...pus/index.html
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

For some reason that link punts me to the main page instead of the actual comic.
                  My sanity is not in question...
                  It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

We will be working on getting 10 or more games on Monday night. We will be rotating people so that everyone that's available can get 30% or more of the total games. I expect to be on at around 7:30pm server time.

We are still looking for more members. Please send a message to a member for an invite. We currently have Gnopaine, Flared, Lightshow, Gaia, Aeryck and Elminnster.

See you Monday night!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X