Thank you

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you

A special thanks to Sajier for his balance of support, prayers and keeping the guild officers up with my delima. Immeasureable gratitude to all who were kind and supporting to Junebug, as without her, I would not be here writting this now. This game is a joy to me and I just could not bear bringing fret to you all, but let me say your hopes and prayers for my well being elevated me beyond the final touch of the Balrolg. Yes, indeed Wizards-2, Balrolgs-0. Simply, I required replacement of my aortic valve and a subsequent emergent, rather dramatic reoperation the next day for bleeding. I will likely play noobishlly and for short burst for the next few weeks. My wife Junebug and daughter Megan along with all the doctors and hospital staff truely saved my life. A life now needs mending and stregthing to return to our adventures and loving responsibilities in RL and VR. My spelling is likely even more as I'm still a bit cloudy and the meds have a way to thinking before typing, yet I think most who know me know I can't spell "cat". Again, thanks for the the love.
    Dewidkat (MarK)

Re: Thank you

Thank you Dewid for sharing with us. I've seen plenty of patients that have gone through what you just did and it is surely taxing. I feel for you man.
    Praying that you heal quickly...

Comment

Dewi, glad to hear your doing well. Can't wait to see you pull aggro off me in the future.
      FOR THE DICKENS!!!

Comment

We are grateful you are with us and on the road to full recovery. While we are a "virtual" community, our connections are real!

We will welcome your time (and Junebugg's time) in game with us when you are up to it. Hurry back! You've got some catching up to do!:)
        Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Nice to hear from you Dewi! Your VR family wishes you a speedy recovery:)

Comment

So happy to hear from you, Dewi! Take your time and get well, man. We'll be here waiting with the light on for your return.

All of our love to you and your family (Especially Junebugg!),
            Luna and Co.

Comment

man i miss seeing someone who can beat me on the dmg meter :P j/k lookin forward to your return! miss ya
              Tip: If you're dumb like me to add a item link in a post type out [item]Item Name Here[/item]

Quote Of The Month
              "It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip the bird."

RAWR!!!

Xyris: 70 Shadow Priest
              Faeron: 64 Beast Mastery Hunter

Comment

Dewi, Fri and I are happy that you are on the mend. Take your time and come back to us when you can.

Level 80 Warrior
                Level 74 Priest

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...