A little help from my friends...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little help from my friends...

I'm posting this to ask for help for my Shaman 'toon (Elemental caster-type) on Friday evening to get through as much of the KZ key quests as possible. I'm hoping to get key Parts 2 (Steamvault) and 3 (Arcatraz)...and Escape from Durnholde.

With a good group, we should be able to do these in one night without overstressing, leaving only Black Morass to do (sometime over this weekend and maybe even Friday with an uber group!!!).

Those of you who know me are aware that asking for help is not my style, so I'd be eternally grateful for some volunteers to start around 7pm server time this Friday and go as far and as fast as possible.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: A little help from my friends...

I'll help if you need a healer.

Comment

I don't know if I will be available Friday night, but I will be available over the weekend to help out as you need Beep.
      Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

/raises hand to offer tankage

Level 80 Warrior
        Level 74 Priest

Comment

I really need Black Morass as well so If you lock down a time for that and can post it here I would love to help. For the others I probably can't lock down a time that I could do all those. I have a lot on my plate right now and my son just had to have surgery on his leg again and needs a lot of attention.
          "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Woot! Sharabeth as tank and Flared as healer!! We're off to a good start for Friday night! Some DPS would be terrific additions from here...anyone? Anyone? I'll bring pie...and lemonade! :)
            Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Originally posted by Quarath View Post
              I really need Black Morass as well so If you lock down a time for that and can post it here I would love to help. For the others I probably can't lock down a time that I could do all those. I have a lot on my plate right now and my son just had to have surgery on his leg again and needs a lot of attention.
              Hmm...I'm not sure we can nail down a BM time quite yet. If Friday goes well and folks are willing, I'd be happy to keep going until done with it all. If not, then Saturday evening (after 8pm) or perhaps Sunday afternoon or evening will be the time for BM.

I hope your son recovers quickly...for his sake and yours!
              Beep

Comment

Originally posted by beep View Post
                Woot! Sharabeth as tank and Flared as healer!! We're off to a good start for Friday night! Some DPS would be terrific additions from here...anyone? Anyone? I'll bring pie...and lemonade! :)
                I can't commit yet...I always try to give my wife and daughter first shot on weekend nights, but if nothing sociable is going on, I'll be happy to help! I'll just have to wing it...

Gnopaine - Level 70 Warlock (Affliction)
                Scarpia (aka Edbane) - Level 70 Paladin (Holy)
                Ripoffron - Level 1 Auction House Hustler

Comment

Originally posted by Gnopaine View Post
                  I can't commit yet...I always try to give my wife and daughter first shot on weekend nights, but if nothing sociable is going on, I'll be happy to help! I'll just have to wing it...
                  Heh! Love it! A definite maybe!!!:)
                  Beep

Comment

If i'm on, i'd be gald to help out.

Tarma: 80 Enhancement Shaman | Koliana: 70 Balance Druid
                    Salelen: 70 Discipline Priest | Jadrek: 70 Arcane Mage
                    Kerowhyn: 67 Retribution Paladin | Talenoth: 69 Unholy Death Knight
                    Caldac: 60 Beast Master Hunter | Kamina: 58 Protection Warrior
                    Celendra: 45 Combat Rogue

I had it all! I had it all and then I lost it. Lost... all gone... like... my mind. My mind is like... cheese. I like cheese.

Comment

I'd love to bring my warrior along to do some slashing and stabbing, Beep, but alas, I'm at work till 11. Good luck getting all your stuff done, and if i'm around sometime during the weekend and you need a healer or a DPS warrior, I'd be more than happy to help :)

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

count me in if i get +50 DKP! j/k watched tarneths video.. heh, ill go if u need me just send me a tell
                        Tip: If you're dumb like me to add a item link in a post type out [item]Item Name Here[/item]

Quote Of The Month
                        "It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip the bird."

RAWR!!!

Xyris: 70 Shadow Priest
                        Faeron: 64 Beast Mastery Hunter

Comment

I'm really getting excited about doing this tonight. Thanks to all who have offered their help!:)

My goal is to start around 7pm server (perhaps as early as 6:30 if all are on-line) and to knock out the 2nd and 3rd key fragments first, then migrate to Caverns of Time for Escape From Durnholde, then if time and energy permit we can tackle Black Morass.
                          Beep

Comment

I might know a 2oz. can of whoop ass mage that would be willing to go or even a hunter .... your choice.

Comment

Ricca or Enya will help too !!
                              Candrice 63 Warrior
                              Ricca 70 Rogue
                              Machelle 70 Mage
                              Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse