Smart Baby!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smart Baby!!!

this 3 y/o chinese kid solves a rubix cube in 115 seconds... i think maybe its fake but u tell me u opinion

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tSqUcrFJ4...elated&search=
    Tip: If you're dumb like me to add a item link in a post type out [item]Item Name Here[/item]

Quote Of The Month
    "It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip the bird."

RAWR!!!

Xyris: 70 Shadow Priest
    Faeron: 64 Beast Mastery Hunter

Re: Smart Baby!!!

115 seconds? Amateur.

I figured out how to pull the stickers off in 92 seconds when I was 3.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Originally posted by Manny View Post
      115 seconds? Amateur.

I figured out how to pull the stickers off in 92 seconds when I was 3.
      LOL
      Tip: If you're dumb like me to add a item link in a post type out [item]Item Name Here[/item]

Quote Of The Month
      "It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip the bird."

RAWR!!!

Xyris: 70 Shadow Priest
      Faeron: 64 Beast Mastery Hunter

Comment

A friend once told me that if you repeat a certain series of turns you can complete a rubix cube...eventually. Even demonstrated by solving it blindfolded where we tell him when he finished.

If you can teach a kid those steps and have them stop at all solids it completely possible.
        My sanity is not in question...
        It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Rubiks Cube is ezmode. Taught a friend how to do it in less than an hour and she can do it without coaching still.

I'm working on the megaminx right now - http://sites.webec.com.hk/meffert/in...1826&product=4

The Pyramid one was easy too.
          RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X