• Show
Clear All

• WoW:WOTLK Pre-Orders

I LOLed.

Tenative Release Date: Pre-Release Ships 11/3/08
    Tenative Price: $39.99

Disclaimer:
    Originally posted by Gamestop.com
    Official price and release date have NOT been announced by Blizzard. In this case, the price and release date were determined by the GameStop e-commerce staff, (comprised of overpowered warlocks), using a combination of 6 and 20-sided die.

Important: If the price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you will receive the lower price. Woot! If the price increases you will be given the option to either pay the higher price or cancel your order. However, if the price increases by more than $1,000, many of us here at the corporate office plan to retire and purchase a small Caribbean island. You are welcome to visit us at any time. Please bring pizza, chocolate and cold beverages.

Note: We vehemently oppose “ninja looting” therefore your credit card will NOT be charged until your order is processed for shipping. Pre-order now. Power to the players.
    Noobs...everyone knows you can buy 18k square meter islands in the Philipines for roughly 180-200k US. Development is cheaper too since my friend just built 2 3-story houses (one for his in laws) on the property for roughly 300k. Then again...nurses make a lot of money. But 500k for 2 3-story houses on a private island is sick.
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Re: WoW:WOTLK Pre-Orders

here we go again