Help from skinners?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help from skinners?

I've taken up Leatherworking for my Shaman, aiming for the high end mail for Elemental Shaman ([item]Netherstrike Breastplate[/item], [item]Netherstrike Belt[/item], [item]Netherstrike Bracers[/item] and [item]Hurricane Boots[/item]).

I'd really like to avoid leveling up skinning, but I'm having a supply problem that I hope some of you skinners can help me with. I need 40 Scorpid Scales for my Dragonscale Quest items. So far, after a week of AH shopping, I have one :row__531: I'd be willing to pay handsomely for any of these you have or would be willing to farm for me. If all else fails, I'll level up skinning for this, but it's not a path I would prefer.

Can anyone help me with this?
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: Help from skinners?

That's on my To-Do list for tonight Beep =)
    Mord has 350 Skinning so that shouldn't be a problem

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Alternatively you could finish any of the other quests (like Elemental which is dirt cheap with the mats now) then fork over 100g to change to DSLW.

You're going to have to put a LOT of time into LWing to get to 375 though. The stretch from 360-375 is only possible with blues and nether crafted purples. -.-

I'll see about dropping by to get some for you two.
      My sanity is not in question...
      It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarenth View Post
        Alternatively you could finish any of the other quests (like Elemental which is dirt cheap with the mats now) then fork over 100g to change to DSLW.

You're going to have to put a LOT of time into LWing to get to 375 though. The stretch from 360-375 is only possible with blues and nether crafted purples. -.-

I'll see about dropping by to get some for you two.
        Hehe, Tarenth you are just a ray of sunshine!!!:) Yeah, I am pretty much reconciled to the need to grind away for rep to get the high end recipes.
        Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X