Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirada needs YOU! or... YOU!

Greeeeetings felllow addicts....

Do you have a flare for journalism? or, do you at least have some kind of spell-checker?

Do you like people? Or, do you at least remember the difference between people and characters?

Weeeeeelllll.... Then, you may be the perfect person I am looking for!:row__523:

In my new role as... Guild Liaison (BTW, i like my title better than the other officers', it's got more.... flare... oh yea, i was writing something).... I am loooking for someone to interview and write a small section of our forthcoming, TG-WoW Newsletter...:icon20:

This section includes two interviews:
    1. Interview of a Guild officer and/or Guild veteran.
    2. Interview of a new addition.

If you feel you would be a good cantidate for this, please PM and let me know... If it get more than one person, I may split these interviews up between two people.

Thanks much!

-Jon (aka Mirada)
    "When in doubt, make a fool of yourself" - personal motto
    "Crack is the reason for glass broken" - warning on my favorite japanese teapot

Re: Mirada needs YOU! or... YOU!

Are you looking for volunteers to do the interviewing, or looking for volunteers to be interviewed?

Comment

I can proof anything you need for Spelling and Grammer.
      Unfortunately my job has me so fixated on proofing that I proof freakin bill boards while Im driving!

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Originally posted by luna View Post
        Are you looking for volunteers to do the interviewing, or looking for volunteers to be interviewed?
        I'm looking for someone that would like to do the interviewing. :row__593:

It's something that I really want in the newsletter, and that i can do, but I don't have the flare or passion for it that I anticipate someone else might. I have a general feel for what I'd like to be in it, but I'm open and willing to discuss inventive ideas on how it's done.

As far as who? I'm always willing to take suggestions on who. My choices will probably be done like this.

A. For the officers, I will likely pick someone who I feel people are the most unfamilar with.
        B. For the recruite interview, I will probably pick people who I find that are jazzed about coming to TG and/or people who are just plain interesting! :row__577:

Comment

Originally posted by caldsteven View Post
          I can proof anything you need for Spelling and Grammer.
          Unfortunately my job has me so fixated on proofing that I proof freakin bill boards while Im driving!
          Thanks! I may just tap you to proof the whole newsletter then! :row__593:

Comment

The question is, did he spell grammar wrong on purpose?

Comment

/me peers at luna.... *mental note.... she can speel corectly...*

Comment

If you're having problems finding somebody, Mirada, I can try to be of service... I'm hella busy with work, but I can generally coax myself into doing other stuff besides weighing down couches on my breaks. :)

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Originally posted by Manny View Post
                  If you're having problems finding somebody, Mirada, I can try to be of service... I'm hella busy with work, but I can generally coax myself into doing other stuff besides weighing down couches on my breaks. :)
                  Excellent! :-) Do you have some time this weekend to chat? i too have been and continue to be very busy at work (i just came off a 34hour un-planned shift), and i'm running on about a 30min nap i took in there somewhere. :row__690:

I'll be on a little tonight, and some more this weekend.

Comment

I'll be available off and on this weekend. I'll be at work for most of Saturday, but i should be online tonight. just gimme a yell in game.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Originally posted by Manny View Post
                      But then who will keep all the Couches from flying off into space. I think you better at least sit and type.
                      "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Originally posted by Quarath View Post
                        But then who will keep all the Couches from flying off into space. I think you better at least sit and type.
                        I will take your suggestion under advisement, Q.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X