Patch Day!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch Day!

Leave extra time in your day for downloading the patch and playing with your broken addons...

MMO Champion has notes on 2.2 here.

Gnopaine - Level 70 Warlock (Affliction)
    Scarpia (aka Edbane) - Level 70 Paladin (Holy)
    Ripoffron - Level 1 Auction House Hustler

Re: Patch Day!

Yay for patch day!
    Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
    Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
    ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Aw man and I JUST DL'd all my mods last night /sigh what a waste of an hr and a half.

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

Which just goes to prove that Illiana is the sole reason why we've had to wait so long to get this patch. Everyone knows Blizzard was waiting for her to download and update all her now obsolete mods. ^_^
        My sanity is not in question...
        It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

I use the wowace downloader to update all my wowace addons...then I have like 5 more that are non-wowace that I have to track down...very easy. Five minutes tops.

Comment

Woohoo! I get to play with the Mac in-game movie feature.

Comment

Can anyone explain this to me:

Patch notes: The following old-world factions have had their acquisition rate significantly increased: Cenarion Circle, Argent Dawn, Timbermaw Hold.

Is rep just easier to attain, or drops for turn-ins more frequent?
              New to TG?

Comment

I've only been playing WoW for 2 months now, but they seriously added VOIP?! I must log asap.
                The soldier formerly known as, Eroak.

From the TG Primer: 2) Create an environment where there is
                mutual respect for your fellow gamers
                and where all members
                would be working together to advance the enjoyment of their hobby.
                Former TGU Dean, 3rd, 9th, & 56th IHS member.

Comment

Originally posted by USN_Squid View Post
                  Can anyone explain this to me:

Patch notes: The following old-world factions have had their acquisition rate significantly increased: Cenarion Circle, Argent Dawn, Timbermaw Hold.

Is rep just easier to attain, or drops for turn-ins more frequent?
                  Answered my own question. Deadwood Furbolgs kill rep has doulbed to 10, 30 and 50 for non-named, named and rare respectively. I went from low unfriendly to neutral in about an hour and a half; 2500 faction roughly. Has anyone at TG actually had the [item]Defender of the Timbermaw[/item] ?
                  New to TG?

Comment

Originally posted by Eroak View Post
                    I've only been playing WoW for 2 months now, but they seriously added VOIP?! I must log asap.
                    They did, but not all servers...Thunderhorn is without it atm

Comment

Originally posted by USN_Squid View Post
                      Answered my own question. Deadwood Furbolgs kill rep has doulbed to 10, 30 and 50 for non-named, named and rare respectively. I went from low unfriendly to neutral in about an hour and a half; 2500 faction roughly. Has anyone at TG actually had the [item]Defender of the Timbermaw[/item] ?
                      I only know one person that actually grinded to exalted with the Timbermaw and he isn't in the guild anymore. Most of us that had to grind to a particular rep level for enchants or other crafted patterns only did it to Honored.
                      Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
                      Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
                      ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X