Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE-Keying ....Your Alts way in To The Big Time

Hello Fellow Guildies....

I'm postin here to give all those up and coming Alts the means in which to get keyed for Kara, or even Instance to get Dungeon Sets( which should help most getting that much closer to the 25 man Requirements[see above thread in general chat] for Mag, Gruul, and so forth)
    I was hoping to set up sometimes for people to get on anywhere from 6:00pm server time til 8:00 almost every night which at the very least ensures atleast one run for Dungeon sets or even the 3 key fragments
    Not Here To Make cents, Just Change

Re: RE-Keying ....Your Alts way in To The Big Time

Beeper is willing to help out for instances and key runs (including the Caverns of Time runs). I'm on most evenings by 7pm.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

I definetly need 3rd piece (arcatraz i believe) on Hadad, then the obligatory BM run. and definetly need to do some runs to get heroic keys as i needs me a primal nether in the worst way (need at least one heroic key). If i am on i am usually up for a run, i will most likely be doing some PVP as i have gotten the bug again :)
      FOR THE DICKENS!!!

Comment

If I am on, feel Free to message me, I'm up for about any instance, however, I don't have any Herioc Keys yet

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X