APB Ashenhart Found!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APB Ashenhart Found!

Well I am finally breaking my code of silence and dropping by to say hi!

The past few months have been very exciting. You know the usual kinda life stuff that happens when you dont have your head buried in a computer monitor day and night.

1. Boy meets girl
    2. Boy dates girl
    3. Boy marries girl and adopts her 7yr old boy (Yes thats right.. I now have 4 boys)
    4. Boy buys bigger house to accommodate 4 boys 3 dogs 3 cats and 2 adults.. sheeshhh

So as you can see.. my life has been so chaotic that I have barely got any time to even log on to a computer.

Last night I logged on to some 2142 for the first time in months.. and had myself a little frag fest.. was a complete "blast" to take out some frustrations on some pixelated folks.

Then I logged on to WoW and said hi to many of ya'll and then sat in Shat on my epic flying mount.. staring and chatting with Ili and wondering why she is wearing all the beautiful l33t gear and rides that cheap mount... ppffttt that girl spends all her gold on beer at brewfest.. sheesh the drunk

Well I will try to log on a bit more and say hi. I doubt I will get back into the game the way I used to but I will atleast have time to run some quests with folks trying to level or if you need someone to fill a spot.. give me a shout.

I have missed ya'll!!

Ash

Re: APB Ashenhart Found!

Glad to have you back Ash :) Congrats on the new bride and son and house and mocking Illiana! :)
    Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

ASH!!!!
      man good to hear from ya.. wow pure crazyness. Glad to see you are doing great.
      FOR THE DICKENS!!!

Comment

wow Ash good to hear ya doing well and gratz on the new family members but wheres the profile on my space dude.
        Candrice 63 Warrior
        Ricca 70 Rogue
        Machelle 70 Mage
        Enya 74 Druid

Comment

WB ash..even if it is sporadic..i was excited and happy to see you on again. and a definate congrats to you getting married. But you know trash talk to iliana never gets old. expesically when she gives it back to you. /cheer

Comment

BAY!! YOU STOLE MY AVATAR! Anyway, WB Ash!

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Great to see you, and great to hear all of the wonderful news, Ashenhart. We've missed you! Congratulations on the wedding and the expansion of your family. Hope to see you in game sometime soon... :)

Comment

Thanks ya'll for the warm welcome back.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse