Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My availability and status

Hey,
    Didn't really know where to say this, and didn't want to interject during the guild meeting for my own situation which probably doesn't resonate with anyone else.

However, I just want to make sure the guild officers/squad leaders etc know where I'm at.

Right now
    The next 4 weeks or so are the last 4 weeks of the University year, and my availability isn't great during these weeks. Sharabeth and a few others have started some weekend morning/early afternoon Karazhan runs which I'll be attending, and the first one was extremely good fun.

The near future
    Once the university holidays start, my availability will sky rocket, and as such i'll definitely be looking to run Karazhan more, and even try and break into a 25 man squad (probably as a backup initially i'm guessing, due to a well established and proven roster).
    My available nights (server time) will be primarily saturday, monday and wednesday nights.

So, that's where i'm at, and thats where I want to be. :)

Apologies if i've posted this in the wrong forum, and apologies if you don't care. Just wanted to make sure you guys knew that i'm not in the guild doing nothing, and because of my sorta unique availability due to the time difference and university, I felt like I should indicate well in advance my intention to step up my participation :)

Delirium Platoon Leader
    Fate Squad Leader
    All round fantastic dude

Re: My availability and status

I expected to open this and see:

25 y/o SWM seeks 18-53 y/o SWF for stolls on Aussie beach and Kangaroo Tipping. Must think Aussie accent is sexy and World of Warcraft isn't addicting or just a game.

Comment

Re: My availability and status

Originally posted by orion808 View Post
      I expected to open this and see:

25 y/o SWM seeks 18-53 y/o SWF for stolls on Aussie beach and Kangaroo Tipping. Must think Aussie accent is sexy and World of Warcraft isn't addicting or just a game.

LoL... I dont think I ever gave +rep for saying something funny.. but +rep for Joooooo

:-)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X