LF commited Heroic group

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LF commited Heroic group

After seeing the new Heroic Badge rewards I realized I have almost 150 badges to put together. With the addition of badges in KZ and ZA that will help, but I still have lots to gather.

What I am looking for is a group who would be committed to running 2 heroics each day on Saturday and Sunday's until the patch comes out. I would be looking for the places we can get the most badges (Mechanar, Shattered Halls, Arcatraz, SL, Underbog). As a side effect, I would love to complete the Trials of Naaru.

If you might be willing to commit to this, drop me a line or post here, and lets see if we can get a balanced group set up to do this.
    Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Re: LF commited Heroic group

Originally posted by Sajier View Post
    After seeing the new Heroic Badge rewards I realized I have almost 150 badges to put together. With the addition of badges in KZ and ZA that will help, but I still have lots to gather.

What I am looking for is a group who would be committed to running 2 heroics each day on Saturday and Sunday's until the patch comes out. I would be looking for the places we can get the most badges (Mechanar, Shattered Halls, Arcatraz, SL, Underbog). As a side effect, I would love to complete the Trials of Naaru.

If you might be willing to commit to this, drop me a line or post here, and lets see if we can get a balanced group set up to do this.
    I'll go, but need to get Beeper to Heroic for Honor Hold and Coilfang (already keyed for Heroics in Tempest Keep and Auchendoin). I'm only a run or two away in each case.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

i'd also be interested in doing this, the only heroic key i don't have is CoT.

Tarma: 80 Enhancement Shaman | Koliana: 70 Balance Druid
      Salelen: 70 Discipline Priest | Jadrek: 70 Arcane Mage
      Kerowhyn: 67 Retribution Paladin | Talenoth: 69 Unholy Death Knight
      Caldac: 60 Beast Master Hunter | Kamina: 58 Protection Warrior
      Celendra: 45 Combat Rogue

I had it all! I had it all and then I lost it. Lost... all gone... like... my mind. My mind is like... cheese. I like cheese.

Comment

I would be interested in going. Depending on the time though.. most of the time for sat and sun I work till 6 server time

Comment

If I can work up the Rep, I wouldn't mind helping out. =)
          The only Rep I have at the moment is Caverns of Time.
          I am about 1/2 way to from Honored to Revered with the rest.
          Last edited by caldsteven; 10-12-2007, 04:29 PM.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

I'm up.

Comment

I'm game as well. Current heroic keys are CF, TK, CoT, and LC.
              sigpic

Comment

I would be interested also. I have all heroic keys.

Auraind 70 Mage
                Nighsage 70 Hunter
                Cara 70 Priest

Comment

Assuming that I'd be able to wrestle some computer time away from other household members I'd love to do some heroics on Laud, she only lacks the CoT and HP heroic keys. Ili is keyed for HP though.

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

I'd love to do heroics during the week and anytime possible during the weekend. 'Commited' is a bit strong though since I generally have to work on weekends. -.-

Also, I want to finish those stupid trials as well. Grrr
                    My sanity is not in question...
                    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

i'll look you up if I'm needing some spriest love. I need to get a good 114 more badges meself.

Comment

Manny would love to heal for j00.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

i ran my first heroic on friday... and it is absolutely addicting, its not just click click click yawn, but rather pwntastic... i love taking thousands upon thousands of damage a minute knowing im gonna live ( did a heroic arc tonight (just got done not-finishing it) and in 4 hours in there.. i took over a million points of damage..) these SOB hit hard and fast.. and i love it lol
                          but ya.. ill be there.. front and center.. with my sword and board, ready to get pwned

edit... i currenly only have the key to Arc/Mech/Bot but im 2 runs or so away from HH and Arch and Coilfang and maybe 3 or 4 from Cot