A small milestone for TG's WoW guild

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A small milestone for TG's WoW guild

As a point of interest, I noticed that we WoW playing types have achieved a small record of distinction recently.

We have become the game forum with the second highest number of forum posts!!:)

The forum post count (as of this morning, 10/15/2007) is as follows:

Battlefield 2 - 113,208
    World of Warcraft - 32,935
    BF 2142 - 31,879
    Natural Selection - 30,727
    Counter Strike: Source - 30,653
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: A small milestone for TG's WoW guild

Those numbers are 'slightly' inflated for BF2 since it also contains BF2-PR, BF2-PoE, the AARs for all three games, and the forums for the Irregulars. The WoW post count also seems to include the officer forums which most of us cannot see. I'm making that assumption though because the main page shows us at 24,730 posts instead.

We are somewhat infamous around TG as being the largest isolationist group in the community. Members of the other game groups generally jump around from game to game and/or visit frequently in the general community forums. Members of TG-WoW tend to stay put in the TG-WoW forums and so we are quite a shadowy bunch abroad.
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Re: A small milestone for TG's WoW guild

Originally posted by Tarenth View Post
      Those numbers are 'slightly' inflated for BF2 since it also contains BF2-PR, BF2-PoE, the AARs for all three games, and the forums for the Irregulars. The WoW post count also seems to include the officer forums which most of us cannot see. I'm making that assumption though because the main page shows us at 24,730 posts instead.

We are somewhat infamous around TG as being the largest isolationist group in the community. Members of the other game groups generally jump around from game to game and/or visit frequently in the general community forums. Members of TG-WoW tend to stay put in the TG-WoW forums and so we are quite a shadowy bunch abroad.
      The "limitations" attached to thread count as activity are admittedly pretty arbitrary. I was a tad hesitant to even bring it up in a post, but it is indicative of the substantial subgroup of WoW enthusiasts. We are somewhat infrequent posters to the General/Technical/Sandbox/etc forums, but I regularly visit them and almost always find something amusing, enlightening or entertaining. The technical skill and advice from the tech forum is awesome and fast...and free!
      Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X