Raid Guides

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raid Guides

Hey guys! Over the last few weeks I've had a lot of discussions with some prot paladins about how I do what I do, how to gear and stuff, and it's dawned on me that a lot of the sources of their questions also come from a need to learn the encounter. So I've started a series of videos from my POV on certain boss fights, basically how we set up the group and how we handle the bosses' abilities, including the "oh sh**" moments that can arise. I know you guys are getting your first look into SSC and stuff, so maybe these videos will answer some questions you might have.

http://hosted.filefront.com/Arkamis/2094371

Also, feel free to bug me whenever to ask any questions =)

Re: Raid Guides

Hey just watched Lurker one and will be checking out the others. Thanx arkamis these are nice. did you fraps it? pretty decent quality for the size of the file.
    FOR THE DICKENS!!!

Comment

Ark thanks for the great Lurker video! I will be taking a look at the others as well.

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
      Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
      Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Yes, I use Fraps. The Lurker video was our second kill. Somehow it managed to find it's way onto Bosskillers O_O !! Editing was done with Windows Movie Maker, very rough edit but it suits my needs.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X