Instance Run help needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instance Run help needed

I'm getting closer to having Beeper reach Exalted with Lower City so he can get [item]Gavel of Unearthed Secrets[/item] as a replacement for the crappy green dagger he's wearing.

Specifically, I'm hoping to get a couple of runs through Shadow Labyrinth (normal or heroic) tonight, Monday, October 22, 2007. This post is my "LFG" to declare my interest in making this happen and to invite others who need the rep or who just want to come for the fun and fellowship!:)

I'll be in-game at 7pm server time (or a bit before). Come on down!!! You'll have fun! Phat lewtz!!
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: Instance Run help needed

I'll take Mordsithrain if you need a Rogue, however, understand I do not have imp. stealth, so sapping my be a bit tricky. I don't really need the rep, so if someone wants to go that needs it, feel free to replace me.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

If I'm up for an SL run, I believe I'm one run away from revered. :) I should be on around 7pm server or a little bit after.
      "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

Wish I could make it - I'm at about the same point and needing the same thing... Can't run tonight due to raid, but am up for any regular/heroic LC runs pretty much anytime this weekend if you're still needing more.
        sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X