Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5v5 Arena Team 'Ack Pfft' Recruiting

Hello TG!

Ack Pfft is a 5v5 arena team composed mostly of PvE players. We are looking for up to 3 more player to join us. Ideally, one should be a holy paladin.

We play enough matches to allow all members to get their 30% share to get points. Usually this involves playing 10 matches total while swapping in members when we have more than 5 online during our scheduled time, which is on Mondays at 8:00pm server time. Normally, the matches take less than an hour to complete.

Finally, I would like to welcome our newest members, Chadweeko and Happychick. Thanks for the fun last night!

Re: 5v5 Arena Team 'Ack Pfft' Recruiting

I wouldn't mind joining on Mordsithrain (70 Rogue). Is there a specific spec I need to be?

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Any room for another hunter? :D If so, I'd like to join.
      "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

what about a prot warrior (dont laugh)