Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boon for us all (2.3 change)

More 2.3 Patch Notes changes
    A few changes have been added to the patch notes again (or maybe I just missed them the first time). The major change this time is probably the removal of engineering skill requirements on [item]Mana Potion Injector[/item] and [item]Healing Potion Injector[/item]. Theses changes aren't on the PTR yet so we can't really preview the new reagents for the 74A Repair Bot (It is the old one, not the one added in 2.3).
    Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Re: Boon for us all (2.3 change)

Engineers will finally have something they can sell for profit.

Comment

I am just excited to get back some bag space. This is definitely something that we need to start getting ready for.
      Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

So anybody have lots and lots of super mana and health pots I can have. I can make both of those.
        "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

What about this one eh

•Flying Mount added for Engineers; Regular and Epic version
          * Engineers will have new mounts available just to them. They will be able to craft and build them. One of them being a Gyrocopter. ???
          Engineers can now create incredible new flying machines! Find Niobe
          Whizzlespark in Shadowmoon Valley to learn these fantastic new plans.
          Last edited by Quarath; 10-24-2007, 01:45 PM.
          "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

That's confirmed :row__573:

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Looks less like a gyrocopter and more like a biplane that has gained the ability to hover by divine intervention.

And I don't mean the kind where you sacrifice a paladin to pull off either.

And yeah, I have a crap load of health and mana pots I'd be willing to fork over for some injectors or just sell straight.
              My sanity is not in question...
              It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

When is the projected release date for this patch again?

And the Gyrocopters helocopter propeller disappears when it is on the ground but comes back when it is airborne kind of like the wings of a standard mount. I saw one last night on the PTR. I wanted to see what the mats required to make were.

Any of our engineers exhaulted with consortium that can make [item]Elemental Seaforium Charge[/item] I need 4. other mats are not that hard to get.

For Epic though you will need at least 24 [item]khorium bar[/item] and 8 [item]Primal Fire[/item] and some Hula dancing bobble head thing that I have no clue where to get. If any one knows tell me.

Comment

the "Hula Girl Doll"
                  can be found here
                  http://thottbot.com/test/c19227
                  Uglyduck - Spec varies - Currently Prot
                  MMORPG = Many Men Online Role-Playing as Girls

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse