Goodbye Green - Hello Purple!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye Green - Hello Purple!

At long last, Beeper now has a weapon suitable to his royal taste! The [item]Gavel of Unearthed Secrets[/item] has now replaced his green dagger!!:):):) /happydance:row__523:

While the list of those who helped is huge and beyond my ability to recall accurately, please know that each of you has my gratitude.

Specifically, I want to acknowledge and thank the group that ran Shadow Labyrinth 2 1/2 times in a row last night to enable me to get my rep with Lower City to Exalted so I could buy the mace. Three of this group also hit Exalted (I think) in the process. :)
    Aeryck (on his Warrior)
    Dewidkat
    Tinkk
    Mirada (on Merada)
    Alava (on one of his Shaman, substituting for Tinkk)
    As I said last night in guild chat, good guildies are a blessing...and we are very, very blessed in Tactical Gamer!
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: Goodbye Green - Hello Purple!

Gratz, Beep!

Comment

good guildies are a blessing...and we are very, very blessed in Tactical Gamer!
      That is so true! TG is a very friendly guild, I myself have found nothing short of great people--great times--lots of help--and progression through this game(at any rate) which is has sustained all of the wanted attributes of a guild, and the guild keeps it up at a steady pace :)

Thanks again everyone!!!! keep it up
      Doomkin...Tree...or Bear. If your not the above, your not cool! *Note* Alts don't count....

Comment

Congrats Beep! Kudos to all the friendly and helpful guildies in TG!

Comment

Grats Beep nice weapon!

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
          Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
          Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X