Here ya go!
Originally posted by MMO Champion
- Human and Orcs racial gives expertise rating instead of critical strike.
- You can't have two titles at the same time anymore. (Champion of the Naaru / PvP Title)
- Interactive items like quest items now have a glow around them making them easier to find.
- Firing range changed to 5-35 yards (without talents), deadzone removed.
- It is not possible to FD + Drink anymore during many raid encounters.
- Ice Block doesn't stop your character from falling, however it will absorb any fall damage if it's still active when you hit the ground.
- Shadow Priests can use costumes (Savory Deviate Delights for example) while in Shadow Form.
- Soulstone animation now appears on the target of the stone instead of the warlock.
- Siphon of Life animation has been changed on target.
- The cooldown to transmute Nexus into Small Prismatic Shards has been removed.
- Primal Fire/Earth can be placed in Mining Bags.
- Primal Water/Mana/Life can be placed in enchanting bags.
- All Primal can go into Engineering toolboxes.
- Mercurial Stone can now be put into Gem Bags.
- The Twin Blades of Azzinoth have a hidden cooldown of 45 secs.
- All Netherdrake mounts will now leave a trail of energy behind them while traveling.
- Boats and Zeppelins that carry players are now populated with NPC crews, some of which are vendors. The boats also now rock side-to-side while moving.
- The boat between Teldrassil and Darkshore, and the one between the Forgotten Coast and Feathermoon Stronghold now use the night elf ship model, rather than the human ship model.
- You can now wrangle aether rays @ 39% life.
- Night elf and Dwarven inns have new music added.
- Karazhan has 14 new soundtracks for different parts of the dungeon.
- New music have been added to the Temple of the Moon in Darnassus.
- The option for "Sound at Character" has been removed from the interface. All sound is now at the character by default. If you really want to disable it you can add "SET Sound_ListenerAtCharacter "0"" to your WTF/Config.wtf file.