Thanks!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks!

Props to Ricca, Gollaen, Mirada, and Alava for the craptacular Heroic Mechanar run yesterday! That elevator bug was horrible, but at least Alava was able to get his [item]The Sun Eater[/item] out of the run while I got my [item]Primal Nether[/item].

Double props to Ricca for spotting me a [item]Primal Air[/item] as well.

I'm now the proud owner of my very own [item]Quiver of a Thousand Feathers[/item] which I was quickly able to fill up with [item]Adamantite Stinger[/item] thanks to some [item]Adamantite Arrow Maker[/item] from Q.

Props to Quarath for that too BTW.

All in all I thought it was a nice way to round off the night and thanks to everyone for helping me accomplish all that. Even if I was short 2 [item]Light Feather[/item] and had to do some alt trawling to get them.
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Re: Thanks!

Originally posted by Tarenth View Post
    Even if I was short 2 [item]Light Feather[/item] and had to do some alt trawling to get them.
    The Arrakoa in Sketti's have an excellent drop rate on them. :)

Delirium Platoon Leader
    Fate Squad Leader
    All round fantastic dude

Comment

The birds in Westfall have a good drop rate and drop like flies to a 70
      BF2142 - ACM/TG Centurien

WoW - Centurion, 77 Priest, Tactical Gamer, Thunderhorn
      Centurien, 52 Warrior
      Cessna, 30 Druid

Comment

Can you make the ammo pouch and if so what are the mats?
        "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

[item]Netherscale Ammo Pouch[/item] = 12 [item]Heavy Knothide Leather[/item], 12 [item]Nether Dragonscales[/item], 4 [item]Primal Earth[/item], 1 [item]Primal Nether[/item]

Yes, I can make them. In fact, with the badge from ZA last night I even have the 10 I need for a nether now (*sniff* No one wants to run heroics with me :*( ). I'll get around to farming dragonscales for the new [item]Drums of Restoration[/item], but if you want me to make you the ammo pouch I can. I even have stacks of heavy leather in stock, but I'll need the Primal Earth.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

I actually have 40 nether dragonscales in my bank that I was going to use for the BP, but decided I wanted the arena one instead.

I will donate them to Tarenth for use (though I want a pouch for Blastcap as well please :))
            Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

WTB Heroic Runs.

Actually, WTB Karazhan runs too. I need badges since I'm always blowing them on Nethers for people and yet can never find them to do runs. :(

Also, thanks Sajier. I'll get you hooked up as soon as I get another nether.

Comment

yes Thanks Sajier. So what is the going rate for having someone craft you something that requires a nether? I have had people ask me about making them the epic gun I can make but at that point I did not know nethers were BOP so I thought they would provide one. So know I know I need to come up with one i don't know what the fair price for crafting a nether object for someone if they have all other mats.
                "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Going rate is usually about 90-110g a nether.

I personally don't charge guildies for nethers, but do external to guild.
                  Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

Yeah. The price of the nether can increase exponentially with the rarity of the item in question.

Example: I can charge 200g for using a nether for the [item]Thick Netherscale Breastplate[/item] since its a world drop, but significantly less for [item]Quiver of a Thousand Feathers[/item] or [item]Nethercleft Leg Armor[/item] because they're rep recipes and readily avalible.

If an item uses multiple nethers you can also charge more per nether used to reflect the loss of income from selling them one at a time and the effort to stock up on them.

Example: [item]Hand of Eternity[/item] take 4 nethers to craft and is a world drop, however its overall worth is impacted by the fact that they nerfed it so hard its outclassed by Kz loot. So if you were to start at 90g for the first nether and charge 10 extra for each additional nether you could charge 420 and maybe toss in another 5g for a round 425g and be reasonable.

For guildies I slash prices to minimum for expenses and such. So 75g for the armor to cover the effort of getting the nether and cost of the recipe and probably around 25g for the rep items for just the nether. Though barter is also accepted and I ignore costs for equal exchange in goods and services. ^_^

Comment

drool![item]Thick Netherscale Breastplate[/item] I would probably have to owe you arrows for life or something for that.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X