Ack Pfft arena night moves to Tuesdays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ack Pfft arena night moves to Tuesdays

Tuesdays at 8:00pm server time is our new "main" night. We will try to have a "backup" night to cover anyone who cannot make Tuesday night. If you cannot make it a Tuesday, please post as soon as possible to see which night others would be able to get matches in.

Re: Ack Pfft arena night moves to Tuesdays

I can't make tuesday

Delirium Platoon Leader
    Fate Squad Leader
    All round fantastic dude

Comment

What day can you make, so that we can start setting up a backup?

Comment

Try to remember Ackk Pfft--on w/e tuesday we might be pvping--the following week i can't make that tuesday due to work--aka this week comming, and all i have is Wednesday night--for the whole week

Can we try to please get 10 games on that night?

Also, i like gnopaine, but i dont think he will be back for awhile--as well as that pally was someones alt? i think Happychicks?

I have a good lock friend who is pretty good(and we could use a lock) with like 480 res and wants more points and a 5v5 period

Shannarah is the lock. Please contact him in-game someone from Ackk Pfft--or on these forumns i told him to check in, Thanks Ghost...
        Doomkin...Tree...or Bear. If your not the above, your not cool! *Note* Alts don't count....

Comment

Wednesday works for me.

Comment

Wednesdays work for me, too.
            As do Sundays.

Delirium Platoon Leader
            Fate Squad Leader
            All round fantastic dude

Comment

Wednesday is an option for me as well. However, I would like to run 10 matches today, so that the team is eligible for points for the week in the case we cannot run Wednesday due to the 25 man. If we do 10 matches today, we would only have to do 5 matches on the backup day, Wednesday in this case, to get every to 30%+ matches for the week. It is easier to fit 5 matches tomorrow, even if the platoon runs.

For Wednesday, lets meet 1 hour before the platoon start time to get the matches going . That would be 6:30pm server time, which I think is a little early for me, but I will do my best to be on.

I would also like to have an active lock in the team. I will look for Shannarah in-game. Have him look me up as well.

We added Cel's pally to try something different last time. I believe it was only temporary. I'd prefer to get another person to expand the roster of playable characters. We can keep it as-is until we find someone to fill the spot.

Comment

Wednesday i can do--always--if we do the combo of Tues/Wednesday, that would be perfect in fact cause then i could get in my points every week, anyways umm--Anyone talk to Shannarah?

Tonight is a no go--i've got work :(--i hope we can get the 5 matches for those who miss tonight
                Doomkin...Tree...or Bear. If your not the above, your not cool! *Note* Alts don't count....

Comment

Arena's are for nubs...Thats is all
                  "Uhhhh.... Try this HOT and let me know how it goes."

Comment

I want an arena team. :(

Saddly Ack Pfft already has several hunters and a number greater than three will cause the team to suffer greatly and rating to plummet faster than GWB's approval ratings.
                    My sanity is not in question...
                    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X