Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. T, Shatner, Toledo...

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/downloa...rcials.html#ws

The new WoW TV adverts. The one in Spanish is the funniest (he has fantasies while playing ;)). I'm also ashamed Shatner and thus Star Trek is now associated with the druggie addiction of WoW. :row1_1:
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Re: Mr. T, Shatner, Toledo...

I like the commercials, I think they are funny and help promote the game.

And don't call it a drug addiction and take cracks at it, unless you are willing to call BF2142 one as well Mr. 20 days played in the last year. My WoW character has 58 days played in 3 years, so you would be just as addicted as I am, and I play A LOT.
    Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

omg lol, only 58 days in 3 years? is that sad that my druid has almost 51 days played "THIS LEVEL"? lol my total is pushin 150 now...
      ewww, i quit I QUIT I QUIT I QUIT!...ok no not really, maybe i just need some rehab hero...
      Doomkin...Tree...or Bear. If your not the above, your not cool! *Note* Alts don't count....

Comment

All it proves is that I am more effecient than you :)
        Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

84 days at level 70.

Comment

Originally posted by Sajier View Post
            I like the commercials, I think they are funny and help promote the game.

And don't call it a drug addiction and take cracks at it, unless you are willing to call BF2142 one as well Mr. 20 days played in the last year. My WoW character has 58 days played in 3 years, so you would be just as addicted as I am, and I play A LOT.
            I am not calling it a drug addition. It's known that games are addictive (and fun). I'm just saying that WoW like a lot of MMOs are more addictive than the nowadays average computer/video game. Now I feel offended when I had no intention of offending anyone with my post. :(

And yes, 2142 is an addictive computer game. If it wasn't, I would have sold it already. I don't mean addictive with the extreme negativity associated with drugs. I meant it more so as something one enjoys repeatedly playing and still finds fun however many times they play it.

I apologize to those who have construed the meaning of the word "addictive" within my original post.
            |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
            Former 9th & 13th

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
              I am not calling it a drug addition. It's known that games are addictive (and fun). I'm just saying that WoW like a lot of MMOs are more addictive than the nowadays average computer/video game. Now I feel offended when I had no intention of offending anyone with my post. :(

And yes, 2142 is an addictive computer game. If it wasn't, I would have sold it already. I don't mean addictive with the extreme negativity associated with drugs. I meant it more so as something one enjoys repeatedly playing and still finds fun however many times they play it.

I apologize to those who have construed the meaning of the word "addictive" within my original post.
              Thanks for clearing it up...
              Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

"....druggie addiction...."
                You didn't say "addictive", you said druggie addiction, no misconceptions there.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Originally posted by caldsteven View Post
                  You didn't say "addictive", you said druggie addiction, no misconceptions there.
                  Aw crap. Should have reread what I posted before I left the forum section. I'm truly sorry. I was thinking one thing and typed another. :row__738:
                  |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                  Former 9th & 13th

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

heh, we all make mistakes, I make them every day, that's why I was assigned my own proof reader at work lol :row__536:

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Great videos!

And thanks for clearing that one up. :)

Comment

Aw crap. Should have reread what I posted before I left the forum section. I'm truly sorry. I was thinking one thing and typed another. :row__738:
                        You should probably lay off the "chemicals" while posting! :D :D :D

(Where's that image with the caption "friends don't let friends post drunk"?)
                        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by caldsteven View Post
                          heh, we all make mistakes, I make them every day, that's why I was assigned my own proof reader at work lol :row__536:
                          :p I wish I had a proofreader.

Originally posted by ScratchMonkey
                          You should probably lay off the "chemicals" while posting! :D :D :D

(Where's that image with the caption "friends don't let friends post drunk"?)
                          Hah! I don't drink. :p (Well at least not yet...might change this Christmas.)
                          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                          Former 9th & 13th

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

http://www.nickyee.com/daedalus/
                            Dewidkat, and count all the days of all your toons plz.

Comment

FWIW, there's a new Jean-Claude van Damme commercial (in French) with him as an Undead mage.:)
                              Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X