New Member in Ack Pfft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member in Ack Pfft

Please welcome Shannarah (warlock) to the team! It is nice to have a lock join the team. He has small gnome shoes to fill, so it should not be a problem. ;-)

Re: New Member in Ack Pfft

We are still looking for plate DPS, ideally a warrior. If you happen to know one, please ask if they would like to join us!

Comment

So back up day for this week is? My vote is for either Thursday(I'll be on between 8:30 to 9), Saturday(morning), Sunday(evening) or Monday(evening). Also, anyone interested in setting up a 2v2 or 3v3 team as a backup for days where we can't get 5 people together?
      "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

I am starting a new thread to discuss this week's arena night.

Comment

Humm...9 members and all the hunters except Muric has left.

Got any room for this ol' noobish hunter? :D
          My sanity is not in question...
          It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

or this one
            "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Chad and Muirc are still actively running matches. We are in need of a DPS warrior and a holy paladin. If those cannot be filled soon (I am hoping this week), then I would prefer to fill the available spots with other guildies.

Current AP members: Please help find the needed classes for the team. And if we cannot fill those spots with the needed classes, please let me know your opinion on bringing more hunters.

Comment

I do believe we have 10 on the roster now which is the limit.
                Happychick 70 Holy Priest
                Asminn 70 Rogue

Comment

One of those 10 is Cel's pally. I am not sure whether or not he is planning to playing arena matches with his pally and whether his spec would benefit is. Right now he is the only plate we've got.

Comments Cel?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X