Zoom zoom zoom!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zoom zoom zoom!

Tonight I finally got my epic flying mount! Woot!
    [item]Swift Blue Gryphon[/item]

And im only 4000~ rep away from being exalted with The Sha'tari Skyguard, too, meaning it's only a week or so until i'll get my Nether Ray. (Thanks beep! :))

Now, I'm poor, but making money will be a snap. And i'll be buying up blue JC patterns big!

Hahaha Epic flying mounts are so fun! The first time I took off from the ground was intense. I knew they were fast but... daaaaaaamn.

Delirium Platoon Leader
    Fate Squad Leader
    All round fantastic dude

Re: Zoom zoom zoom!

Grats Chad! Can I get a ride on your new wings? ;-)

Comment

When I got my epic mount last week and I flew for the first time, I was saying "neeeeeeee-ooooooooooooooooooow" as I buzzed everyone in sight. Let's go work on the netherwing quests together, Chad! Lots of money to be made there.

Comment

I have 2 blue JC patterns I am trying sell. But since your poor I won't bore you with the details. I'd part with them for a lot less if I wasn't grinding cash for my own purple flyer. If they are still around after though I will keep you in mind.
        "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Originally posted by Quarath View Post
          I have 2 blue JC patterns I am trying sell. But since your poor I won't bore you with the details. I'd part with them for a lot less if I wasn't grinding cash for my own purple flyer. If they are still around after though I will keep you in mind.
          What are the patterns, i'm very interested :D

Delirium Platoon Leader
          Fate Squad Leader
          All round fantastic dude

Comment

I think the biggest modivation for me to get my epic was having Gaviin fly circles around me before going away. Grrr...silly rich people.
            My sanity is not in question...
            It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

well I always seem to be at work when reading these so I can't tell you right now but I'll try and shoot you a whisper in game or jot them down and list them here later.
              "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

I prefer my purty white griffin to every other flyer >.< other than them nice looking netherwing mounts :) So I'll probably just go do all the netherwing quests and grind up the money to train from those :)

Comment

Originally posted by Starrocketer View Post
                  I prefer my purty white griffin to every other flyer >.< other than them nice looking netherwing mounts :) So I'll probably just go do all the netherwing quests and grind up the money to train from those :)
                  Uhh....Star...you have to have the epic flying skill (5,000G) in order to do the Netherwing Daily Quests. There are a few quests you can do before Mordenai the NPC won't talk to you anymore without your having the epic flying skill. The list below includes the "preliminary" quests.
                  Ally of the Netherwing
                  Neutral [70] Kindness
                  Wandering the wilds of Shadowmoon Valley, you come across Mordenai in the Netherwing Fields. Mordenai pleads that you help him feed the Netherdrakes, who have been disturbed by something.

You will find out later that Mordenai, who poses as a High Elf, is the son of Karynaku and Neltharaku.

Neutral [70] Seek Out Neltharaku
                  After cutting down any number of Combat [69] Rocknail Flayers and Combat [68-69] Rippers, and feeding the drakes, Mordenai suggests that perhaps Neutral [72+] Neltharaku, the patron of the Netherwing Dragonflight, can help you discover what the problem is. This does require a flying mount, and a search of the skies over Netherwing Fields.

Neutral [70] Neltharaku's Tale
                  See also: The Tale of Neltharaku
                  Neltharaku asks you to hear its tale.

Neutral [70] Infiltrating Dragonmaw Fortress
                  You are moved by his tale and offer to help.
                  Now that he has hope, Neltharaku first asks that you stir up trouble with the Dragonmaw Fortress, to buy time for him to come up with a plan. You descend upon the fortress and slaughter no few of the orcs there.

Neutral [70] To Netherwing Ledge!
                  Returning, you find that Neltharaku has indeed come up with a plan. To the southeast lies Netherwing Ledge, a location abounding with [Nethervine Crystal]s. He believes that he can infuse these with enough of his own essence to break the control of the Dragonmaw.
                  You fly down to Netherwing Ledge. Despite the strong Dragonmaw presence, you collect a number of these crystals.

Neutral [70] The Force of Neltharaku
                  Neltharaku eagerly enchants these, and passes you the result: an [Enchanted Nethervine Crystal].
                  You use this crystal on the Combat [69-71] Image:IconSmall_Netherwing.gif Enslaved Netherwing Drakes at Dragonmaw Fortress, and in turn help newly freed drakes against their former captors.

Neutral [70G5] Karynaku (Group Quest)
                  Neltharaku then asks that you find and free his mate. Unlike the lesser drakes, Karynaku lies chained at the top of Dragonmaw Fortress.
                  You reach the bailey of Dragonmaw Fortress, and ... arrange... a few moments to speak with Karynaku. She tells you that the chains themselves are sapping her power, keeping her there.

Neutral [70G5] Zuluhed the Whacked (Group Quest)
                  The one who holds the [key], she tells you, is Zuluhed the Whacked, Chieftain of the Dragonmaw Clan.
                  You challenge Zuluhed and defeat him, no mean feat. Grabbing the key from the body, you strip the chains from Karynaku.

Neutral [70] Ally of the Netherwing
                  Karynaku offers to return you to Mordenai. You are fêted again, and declared an Ally of the Netherwing!
                  Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

aaaaaaaaaaah I see. Ok well I've done all of them up to Zul the Wacked. Ugh. Guess I'll have to break down and farm up 5k. Just seems so impossible! But given enough time anything is possible I suppose .

Comment

its not so hard to save it just STAY AWAY FROM THE AH... That was my weakness.dont buy anything you dont need and do lots and lots of farming..
                      Candrice 63 Warrior
                      Ricca 70 Rogue
                      Machelle 70 Mage
                      Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Funny you say that. Probably a big reason I haven't hit 70 on about 15 toons is that I have so much fun playing the AH and crafting, and don't spend enough time on questing.
                        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X