Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ack Pfft Arena Night for December 10th Week?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ack Pfft Arena Night for December 10th Week?

We did not have enough concurrent Ack Pfft (henceforth "AP") members last night to get the matches going. For me, the best nights are today (Wednesday) and tomorrow (Thursday), early in the evening in case the platoon run goes. We can start the invites at 6:30pm server time to have an hour to get some matches in. Other days that might work: Sunday during the early afternoon or at night, and Monday night.

Please post here to see if we can line up 2 nights with 5 or more to get the matches in.

On a side note, I will have 2 Gladiator pieces today, increasing my resilience over 4 times what I had before. And if I get the +15 resilience chest enchant, I should be over 5 times over. I am hoping this will make me less susceptible to being focused fired within 2 seconds. However, I would still prefer to minimize my matches to the bare 30% a week, to prevent our rating from decreasing, until I get more gear and I get more practice in arena.

Re: Ack Pfft Arena Night for December 10th Week?

Wednesday and/or Thursday work for me.

Comment

Neither Wednesday nor Thursday are good for me :( sorry fellas--and i really wanted the points, but i also have to to disclose some more news until i better figure out how my time can be spent, it may involve removing myself from the team and much more--sorry guys, and like i said its not confirmed YET--but chances are, my wow time is gonna be going good-bye other than very casual and probably mostly late at night/early morning from probably 11:00pm-5am times for me playing. I will elaborate more on this if needed I just need to discuss the matter first with my squad as well
      Doomkin...Tree...or Bear. If your not the above, your not cool! *Note* Alts don't count....

Comment

And as far as this week, sunday is prolly gonna be my ONLY day to play--so might just have to skip me this week
        Doomkin...Tree...or Bear. If your not the above, your not cool! *Note* Alts don't count....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X