No announcement yet.

News Flash :)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Flash :)

Mmmkay. So heres a short bit of an update and announcement. Things are going decently on my end of the world. Still...../sigh... still trying to get a better job though at this point I'm also doing small odd-jobs to get by. I'm still out there trying to find a decent job and my schooling is doing much better.

SO... since I miss the world of lightning chucking and even 10000 times more I miss yall, I"m gonna pop back into the warcrack o.0 . EXCITING! 8D .

However. My life is still dreadfully unplanable :/ . So I cannot make myself available for any raiding whatsoever at the moment. while you may see me on a couple hours at a time that does not mean I'm actually there at my computer 100% of the time. I still have to make myself available to help the family on the spot ( as some may know my grandmother is in poor health and I've come to the realization that there simply isn't any other family my grandmother can readily depend on.

So in a nutshell. I'm coming back :D But I cannot.. repeat.. cannot raid at all until I get life totally straightened out and the grandmother in good reliable loving hands.

I look forward to seeing you all soon! If not tonight in fact :)

Rock on TG :D

Re: News Flash :)

kk...raids are posted, go sign up....

totally kidding here!!!
      Anastacea - 70 Priest
      Hion - 70 Rogue (PVP)
      Caeden - 70 Mage (PVP)

Nast - 75 Priest of Mitra
      Hion - 6 Assassin

"10 Mana Pots - 100g, Flask of Mighty Restoration - 25g, repair bill - 23g...coming to a raid with the Dickens in mind...PRICELESS!!!"

"Feel my radiance, you start to see my smites, let my holy damage go!!!"

Tarma: 80 Enhancement Shaman | Koliana: 70 Balance Druid
        Salelen: 70 Discipline Priest | Jadrek: 70 Arcane Mage
        Kerowhyn: 67 Retribution Paladin | Talenoth: 69 Unholy Death Knight
        Caldac: 60 Beast Master Hunter | Kamina: 58 Protection Warrior
        Celendra: 45 Combat Rogue

I had it all! I had it all and then I lost it. Lost... all gone... like... my mind. My mind is like... cheese. I like cheese.

Great having you back Star :)
          70 Priest

Welcome back man!
            Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
            Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
            ...and other distractions of various levels.

welcome back man! Now get some skill :P become like SHIRO ELITE!!

Star, you are welcome back on any terms that work for you!

Sometimes you just have to keep on keeping on!

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Welcome back man and of course family is always first ...
                  Candrice 63 Warrior
                  Ricca 70 Rogue
                  Machelle 70 Mage
                  Enya 74 Druid

Welcome back, Starr! I'm still MIA, but who knows? I might be back too one day soon...

Ugh I knew I couldn't resist dang it >.< . Sigh you guys are just all to cool to play with to keep trying to avoid it ;P Now that gia fellow though... words could be mentioned on my greatest dislikes of individuals that it would turn a narru red. o.0

(J/K of course Gia :) You rock >:)

Again though if my family is in need of me I'll try to give fair warning that I will not be available though often times it's an on-the-spot need >.<

I had a freekin' awesome time running last night in Kara :) Ah great nostalgic times (shoosh on the spelling). Though now it's down to some arenas, honor points, and the last bits of rep I need to deck out my gem crafting to get my gear up to par! (in the last 2 days of play: 2.48% increase in spell crit, 8 spell dmg increase and working on beefing that up quite a bit tonight :D)

Again, thank you guys for the fantastic welcome back :) It's corny, though it means alot! :D

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed