Something to do...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something to do...

First off, I need a [item]Mystical Skyfire Diamond[/item] please, so if someone who can make that contact me I'll get you a diamond for it to be made.

Next I need a priest and shaman to accompany me to Dustwallow marsh.

Step 1) Get the [item]Mystical Skyfire Diamond[/item] and shuffle my gear (or take some off) to get it active.

Step 2) Get priest and shaman and go to the Grimtotem camp in Dustwallow.

Step 3) Priest mind controls Grimtotem Spirit-Shifters

Step 4) Spam my 'spells' until the meta procs and I get the 50% cast speed reduction.

Step 5) Shaman pops heroism for 30% cast speed reduction.

Step 6) Use [item]Drums of Battle[/item] for 5% cast speed reduction.

Step 7) Priest forces spirit shifter to cast 'dire wolf' ability which summons a grimtotem spirit guide for 7 seconds.

Step 8) Cast Tame Beast (6.5 second cast time with buffs) on Spirit Guide.

Step 9) Spend the next 2 weeks leveling a 'ghost wolf' pet.

So...I need to start plotting. Especially since the meta has a 45 second cooldown and only lasts for 10 seconds.
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Re: Something to do...

It's a really cool looking pet. Someone on Ysera went through the trouble of getting one.

It's not to hard if you can get everything timed out right, but the fact that you have to go through a heck of a lot of trouble to get one will ensure that it remains uncommon.

Comment

I grouped with a hunter the other night that has that pet, very cool looking. I know he sure wasn't looking forward to lvling it though.

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

Let me know when you want to do this, i'll gladly help with my shaman.

Tarma: 80 Enhancement Shaman | Koliana: 70 Balance Druid
        Salelen: 70 Discipline Priest | Jadrek: 70 Arcane Mage
        Kerowhyn: 67 Retribution Paladin | Talenoth: 69 Unholy Death Knight
        Caldac: 60 Beast Master Hunter | Kamina: 58 Protection Warrior
        Celendra: 45 Combat Rogue

I had it all! I had it all and then I lost it. Lost... all gone... like... my mind. My mind is like... cheese. I like cheese.

Comment

Eh, leveling a pet isn't so bad, just double up with instance farming and it'll go pretty quick. I mean, you've gotta grind dungeons one way or another, so meh. Just sorta have the pet tagging along for the ride.

That's what I did, though I didn't have to level that far.

Comment

I can help too. Sounds like fun!:)
            Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

I plan on getting that same pet once I reach 70 :row__573:
              its very cool, especially when in Beastial Wrath

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

oh I want one too let me go with you. That is if I can remember all those steps and manage to get a diamond and actually cast all in the right order and..............good luck. What lvl do they start at? I think they need a few more rare pet options around.
                "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

I tested it... spamming TrueShot Aura will proc the gem, T.

Delirium Platoon Leader
                  Fate Squad Leader
                  All round fantastic dude

Comment

I know, got one today with the help of Beep and Happychick. ^_^

You could try it without the drums, but I finished taming about 0.3 seconds before the summoned wolf died which was cutting it VERY close with a 6.5 second tame beast spell. After it dies you can rez it and it acts like a normal pet except for having an echoing howl.

Starts at level 30 and I was able to raise it 5 levels and 1 loyalty with a heroic SP run. Gonna be a long...long...long time before I can bring it on larger important runs.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Grats on your new pet!

Comment

The whole process was much easier than I had expected.

From a priest stand point it was easy. Once you mind control the mob just hover the mouse over the summon button and wait for heroism to pop. The rest was up to Tarenth.
                        Happychick 70 Holy Priest
                        Asminn 70 Rogue

Comment

From a Shaman perspective, once Tarenth began to "sparkle" (indicating he was under the influence of whatever), I cast heroism and watched.
                          Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

What does Echoing Howl do?

Comment

Instead of the normal howl sound affect when it attacks...it echos.

Seriously...what do you want from Blizzard Ark? We've been promised pet skills for 3 years and they still haven't delivered. At least they were kind enough to let hunters keep their undead wolf pets when they realized they accidentally made them beasts (besides the fact that you can't fear undead which would make them much harder).

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X