Get your character in real life!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get your character in real life!

You can order a 3D miniature of you World of Warcraft Character!
    http://www.figureprints.com/
    It's not up yet, but you can see the demo's and register to enter the drawing since that's the only way you can place your order.
    I think this is pretty cool personally, but the price of $99.95 plus $14.95 Shipping and Handling to any address in the US and Canada (Sorry Chad) is a bit steep for me.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Re: Get your character in real life!

Bastards.

:P

Delirium Platoon Leader
    Fate Squad Leader
    All round fantastic dude

Comment

Dibs on Jan in the AQ20 dress!
      My sanity is not in question...
      It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

feh. As far as I'm concerned, the way they're doing this is a little ludicrous. I mean, there's a CHANCE that you can get yours done... maybe. someday. possibly. and when you DO get it done, it takes a month or so to do. THEN, you pay a large amount of money for something that really doesn't look all that great. (the figures look kinda waxy) When I first heard about this technology a few years ago, i figured it had promise, but now... eh.. just not enough bang for the buck.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

This is also included with the $4500 Dell WoW laptops.
          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X