Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Illegal Danish 2, Escape from Orgrimmar with Tactical Gamer featured!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illegal Danish 2, Escape from Orgrimmar with Tactical Gamer featured!

No, seriously! Here is a link to Myndflame's high resolution version- http://www.myndflame.com/Movies/p803...1/p803_js_on/1

You can go and get it at a lower resolution on youtube in 3 parts. I'll leave it to someone else to embed the video in this thread.

Watch the credits carefully, and when you see our name, send a PM to Vinzalf thanking him for his support. When I thanked him on our behalf, he asked me to thank Apophis for providing such an awesome community. So, thank you Apophis!

Maybe we can get this up on the front page of the site, too!

My favorite quote- "And questing.. has suddenly reached... an all time low."

and

"Mechanical Yetiiii.. GOOOOO!"
    Last edited by luna; 01-03-2008, 10:58 AM.

Re: Illegal Danish 2, Escape from Orgrimmar with Tactical Gamer featured!

I watched it yesterday. Let's just say that Godfather III was a better sequel. Which shouldn't diminish the funny that is the first one.
    Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
    Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
    ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Yeah I was really disappointed, especially after 2 years of waiting for it. it had its funny moments, but just was not what I was expecting after the first one.

Too bad :(.
      Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

I tried.

Was a bad investment, but hindsight is 20/20. I enjoyed the pre-release trailer that I saw at Blizzcon better than the entire movie. . . Very Abrupt Ending, unfitting of the title, and the constant delays. Needless to say I'm thinking that will be the end of the series.
        RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Quoted for truth.
          My sanity is not in question...
          It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X