In-Game Type Stuff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In-Game Type Stuff

Suffice to say, I've been in a bit of a sour mood recently....

And well, I'm sorry if I've come off as in a sour mood...

But, I was wondering if there were going to be any other squads forming (or if any of the current ones were in need of my Rogue) because well, I've got to experience a bit of kara on my pally, and now want to have 2 characters going.

I don't want to take Clip down the ooo im going to pvp and get full arena gear and be nothing but a PVP master type road, because well, if I wanted to PVP i would go on a PVP server (which i have, i enjoy it : P)

Sorry if I come across as an ass in this post...idk how else to put it : )
    He's got me dead to rights, doc. Would you like to shoot me now or wait till you get home?"

"Shoot him now! Shoot him now!"

"You keep OUT of this, he doesn't have to shoot you now."

"He does so have to shoot me now! I demand that you shoot me now!"

BANG!

"Let's....try that again."

"OK"

"Would you like to shoot me now or wait till you get home?"

"Shoot him now. Shoot him now."

"You keep out of this, he doesn't have to shoot you now."

"A-HA, pronoun trouble. It's not: 'He doesn't have to shoot YOU now, it's he doesn't have to shoot ME now....Well, I say he DOES have to shoot me now! So shoot me now!"

BANG!

Re: In-Game Type Stuff

I haven't heard any rumblings indicating that another squad will be forming. You're always welcome to head that project up, if you were interested in trying to pull together another group. I'm not sure how many people are squadless within the guild at the moment. If you'd like to investigate that, by all means, have at it.

As for spots for your rogue in the current squads, I would suggest you contact each of the squad leaders to get a feel for what they need. The current squads and leaders are:

Defiant- Gaviin
    Illidan- Sajier
    Cocidius- Wisperwynd
    Fate- Chadweeko

Comment

The problem you will likely find and it is one realised by many at this time with 10man content is that 1 rogue is the most you want per group.. mind this might be a bit different for 25man where solid non-mana intensive dps is nice.
      FOR THE DICKENS!!!

Comment

hehe luna...i don't have the funds to run a squad...nor do i have the experience or leadership skill to run one : P

yeah delg, i've noticed this and it was fun when i was squadded...but suffice to say, now im not and im a greedy little bastard and want 2 characters in kara instead of one : ) [possibly 3 if i ever ever finish raising kir (not likely any time soon)]
        He's got me dead to rights, doc. Would you like to shoot me now or wait till you get home?"

BANG!

"OK"

"A-HA, pronoun trouble. It's not: 'He doesn't have to shoot YOU now, it's he doesn't have to shoot ME now....Well, I say he DOES have to shoot me now! So shoot me now!"

BANG!

Comment

lol at least he is honest about it..LOL
          Candrice 63 Warrior
          Ricca 70 Rogue
          Machelle 70 Mage
          Enya 74 Druid

Comment

heh, i told my buddy and now he wants me to start one...since if there's anything i do have, it's the time to research crap...so i'll think on it...

BANG!

"OK"

BANG!

Comment

Originally posted by Clipp View Post
              heh, i told my buddy and now he wants me to start one...since if there's anything i do have, it's the time to research crap...so i'll think on it...
              At the risk of overstating the obvious, you should probably talk to the existing squad leaders to get the benefit of their experience (both good and not-so-good experiences)!

From a guild leadership perspective, we seek to encourage new squads when there is sufficient interest both for membership and for leadership. There is an obligation that leaders take on to consistently be there to exercise their leadership role and to honor their commitment to the squad members.
              Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

I'm sure quite a few people have looked at this...so I'll put it this way.

If anyone is actually interested in attempting to form a new squad, send me a PM (if you don't want ppl to know that you are) or reply here (if you could care less), I'll ask the leaders about it, and if there's enough interest, I'll see what I can do...As I've been told, I definitely have the time to do all this stuff, and I'm not exactly doing anything else at this time, so I might as well give it a go if there is enough interest.

BANG!

"OK"

BANG!

Comment

Well I have PMed multilple squad leaders about joining a squad and never even got a reply back from any of em so I have yet make a single run through Kara on my main who is still unsquaded. I can't even get a full group of guildies together to knockout group qwests or complete group qwests to progress to Ogri'la dailies. The only time I seem to get any guild group action is if someone else in guild is forming is party for something and I join in to help them out or myself if it just happens to be something I need also. I miss the days we all hung out in the main channel chatting and socializing now there is like no communication unless your in a squad channel or a party channel. I am not saying that squads are bad I see their need but to me they seemed to have divided up the guild as far as day to day stuff goes. I never even get on TS anymore unless I happen to get in a party that is using it because it is pointless there is no one talking anyhow where i used to get on TS just for the chatter and fun of socializing ven if I wasn't doing much in game.
                  "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

well that settles that...doesn't seem like there is very much interest besides Q and possibly one other person..unless i decided to just try to pug tanks and healers and all the other dps...doesn't look like its worthwhile at this time

BANG!

"OK"

BANG!

Comment

With four squads already formed I do believe the tank and healer pool is already tapped.
                      Happychick 70 Holy Priest
                      Asminn 70 Rogue

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...