Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello TG!

Hey guys, how are you doing?

Good to see most of my best WoW friends here and a lot of new faces as well!

As probably most of you know, I've transferred both Sacredlord and Aldrwin to Greymane and joined a BT/Hyjal guild a couple of months ago, reason why I haven't had the pleasure to chat with you guys in game like we used to do before.

I was talking to Luna yesterday and I'm exhausted of WoW and hardcore raiding, either undecided to quit the game or cancel my account... not happy to be in another server if my friends aren't there, paradoxal isn't it?

Anyaway, I'm seriously considering to come back to Thorn and take a break until the Lich King is released don't know yet...

Luna probably will have my account info since I do need a break and I'll hop online from time to time or even periodically; not sure at the moment how long I can stay away from WoW and new content, guess I'll have to find out :(

In the present moment, the game for me is over, Illidan is dead - several times - but life needs to go on and I bet there are many interesting things outside WoW to "explore".

In the bright side, I “dinged” in real life being promoted in the firm and getting married this year, on June 21st!

If anyone from NY want to meet me and my wife - at that time she will no longer be my girlfriend - on June/July 08 we could work on something :)

I've made a low level human paladin on Thorn named Sacredlord as well, just to make sure no one would ever be able to ninja it :P

He is now close to level 10, by the time some of you read this, maybe level 15... Who knows?

Feel free to contact me on Thorn or Greymane!

I miss you all,

SL.
    sigpic

Re: Hello TG!

Congratz on the ding! :)

Where are you in NY?

Level 80 Warrior
    Level 74 Priest

Comment

June 21st..

Seriously? What's with that date anyways. My sister is getting married on that same day in Sacramento. Bah I say!

Could be worse...could've queued up for the line on July 7th I suppose.

Congrats on all your success BTW.
      My sanity is not in question...
      It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Originally posted by ccapoldo View Post

Where are you in NY?
        I used to live in Tarrytown, NY, where I've met my gf... but now I work for an international law firm and live in Brazil.

Our honeymoon and vacation will be in NY, we expect at least 15-20 days to see all the friends I have there.

I'll be in Manhattan for sure, no clue about the hotel yet; last year in our vacation we loved Roosevelt hotel, stayed there 15 days and it was very pleasant, the place is beautiful and comfortable.

If the lady approves, I'll make reservations in the Roosevelt Hotel again. It is situated on Madison Avenue and 45st, midtown, which is perfect in my opinion.

Check their website and tell me what you think: http://www.theroosevelthotel.com

I should decide about coming back to Thorn in the next 2 weeks or so, we still have some guild activities and stuff that I am committed there, might probably need to stay until they find a replacement... I want to be nice with them, can't just ninja transfer home.

If everything goes right, by the end of the of January I should be back... but still have no idea if anything in my WoW life will work as planned from now on.

I could talk to my GM tonight and move 1h after saying goodbye to everyone in the guild or could stay a couple more months if Sunwell is announced in the ptr - like it should - and we've been farming 5-6h per day to get mats for tons of super healing/mana potions and flasks banked... then make 4 copies of your toon to the ptr (maxed on flasks, potions, mana oil, food, etc..)

Their goal is to get invited by Blizzard to test the new expansion, so we are supposed to have Sunwell on a farm as soon as possible, reason why GM wants to raid at least 5 days a week in the ptr.

Anyway, looks like there is a large abysm separating "their" goals from mines at the moment, reason why I should either quit or transfer back to play WoW from a relaxing and stress free point of view :)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ccapoldo View Post

Where are you in NY?
          Originally posted by Tarenth View Post
          June 21st..

Seriously? What's with that date anyways. My sister is getting married on that same day in Sacramento. Bah I say!

Could be worse...could've queued up for the line on July 7th I suppose.

Congrats on all your success BTW.
          LOL.

Thanks man!

And yes... time to get married! :P
          sigpic

Comment

Woot Gratz Sacred... Its good to see you again..
            Candrice 63 Warrior
            Ricca 70 Rogue
            Machelle 70 Mage
            Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Congratulations!!! ...and we want pictures!!!:)
              Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

/hug Beep and Ricca

It's great to see you guys!

I'll try to level my humble pally on Thorn in our off nights since I haven't decided what to do with the "real" Sacredlord yet :P
                sigpic

Comment

Hey dude! Glad to hear from you.

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
                  Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
                  Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Woot! Good to hear from you SacredLord!! That's awesome you're finally getting married! Congrats! If your wife decides to play, we can hook her up with my wife - who is a very casual player (off and on). I'm still here and still a noob - but I'm in a great squad (Fate) and now raiding Kara. Take care.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X