Looking for a fancy new cape...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a fancy new cape...

Hey guys, this is your friendly neighborhood Aestryd...I'm wondering if anyone has the [item]vengeance wrap[/item] pattern. I don't yet have the materials needed for it, but am looking for someone, so if you know someone, or are someone that can make it drop me a line please!

Aestryd 80 Prot Pally / Epimetheus 70 Feral Druid / Yuusei 74 Enhancement Shaman
    Camsmule 70 Fury/Prot Warrior / Tamrissa 70 Affliction Warlock / Aegyn 70 Holy Priest
    Shyff 70 Arcane Mage / Indrus 62 Combat Rogue

Re: Looking for a fancy new cape...

I know someone in the guild has it because I remember Mav (another hunter who has long since passed on to the great beyonds of real life) had one made for him. Odds are they might not visit the boards because I see nothing on the rare crafting list.
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Hmmm, food for thought. Thanks for the info Tarenth! Prepare for incoming in guild chat spam every few hours :(

Aestryd 80 Prot Pally / Epimetheus 70 Feral Druid / Yuusei 74 Enhancement Shaman
      Camsmule 70 Fury/Prot Warrior / Tamrissa 70 Affliction Warlock / Aegyn 70 Holy Priest

Comment

Greylion, in guild, can make it.

Comment

Oh yeah? rock on! thanks for the name, yoddea!

Comment

I can make the cape...
            Doomkin...Tree...or Bear. If your not the above, your not cool! *Note* Alts don't count....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X