Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scarabs, Idols, and Coins. Oh My!!

Background:
    We've been meaning to do this for awhile now, and with Delerium soon needing bank space to put their epic loot, we are cleaning up the bank a little.

Items:
    [item]Lava Core[/item]
    [item]Fiery Core[/item]
    [item]Core Leather[/item]
    [item]Essence of Earth[/item]
    [item]Essence of Fire[/item]
    [item]Silithid Chitin[/item]
    [item]Brilliant Chromatic Scale[/item]
    [item]Dark Iron BAr[/item]
    [item]Sulfuron Ingot[/item]

-Along with ZG Coins/Bijous and AQ Scarabs/Idols.
    -Also Resist gear and [item]Mudskunk Lure[/item]...we all need some of those.

You get the Idea. Go to Tab 3 of the bank to find more...

Plan:
    If you need/want any of this stuff or know a way to turn it into cash, please speak up. If we have to ditch it, we will. It's wasting space and stinking up the bank.

Re: Scarabs, Idols, and Coins. Oh My!!

I am interested in the coins/bijous as required to achieve Honored rep with Zandalar Tribe, so as to be able to create [item]Brilliant Mana Oil[/item] and [item]Brilliant Wizard Oil[/item].
    sigpic

Comment

I'd also like some ZG stuff - Talara I sent you a PM regarding this.
      Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
      Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
      ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Slick, what rep are you and how many will it take to make you honored?

Comment

I am very close to exaulted with the ZG faction so I could use the ZG rep items if you have any.

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
          Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
          Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Originally posted by orion808 View Post
            Slick, what rep are you and how many will it take to make you honored?

I have never been in ZG, and am at Neutral. Total rep I will need will be 9000 (3000 to Friendly to craft [item]Brilliant Mana Oil[/item], and another 6000 to Honored to craft [item]Brilliant Wizard Oil[/item].

Having never developed any rep with Zandalar Tribe, I don't know how many of the items are required to turn in, nor the amount of rep rewarded. There is nothing that would be of value to me from higher rep levels with them, but I'd like to be able to craft those two items for personal, squad, and guild use.
            sigpic

Comment

Awarding as follows:

Pistos: 64 Bijous
              Bigslick: 120 Bijous

Comment

Hey, this is Aestryd, my priest can already make the brilliant mana oil, but would need 4302 rep to get to honoured to get the wizard oil. If I can get the rep items, let me know!

Aestryd 80 Prot Pally / Epimetheus 70 Feral Druid / Yuusei 74 Enhancement Shaman
                Camsmule 70 Fury/Prot Warrior / Tamrissa 70 Affliction Warlock / Aegyn 70 Holy Priest
                Shyff 70 Arcane Mage / Indrus 62 Combat Rogue

Comment

PM me with the amount of bijous/coins you will need, Aestryd, and we can get them out to you.

Lightshow- do you still need these items? I need to know how many to send.

Comment

Yes I still need them. I need enough to get about 6000 rep any extras and I will return them.

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
                    Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
                    Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Luna, I'm handling this. I whispered Silchar clearing up how many he needed, and also encouraged Aestryd to check out this thread last night.

Comment

Awarded as follows:

Celltar: 79 Bijous
                        Aestryd: 27 Bijous, 93 Coin Turn-ins.

Comment

Based on my math, there are 265 coin turn-ins left...for 6625 rep. This should be a rough number and this coins will stay in the bank until the above 4 ppl have their needed rep.

Any need AQ rep?

Comment

Slick was able to achieve honored, and can now craft the brilliant mana and wizard oils for anyone who needs them -- thanks!.

72 Bijous is exactly enough to go from Neutral to Honored, though if you're human you only need 66 due to the racial rep bonus. I had 58 extra bijous which I redeposited to the bank.

If all other requests are filled (and only if we're at a point of discarding them) I wouldn't mind putting excess towards rep to get to revered (88 bijous or equivalent rep items) to get the last pattern of the 3-pc caster set, or exalted for the shoulder inscription (the exalted Zandalar inscription is much better than that from exalted Scryer for shadow priests) if we still have a huge excess (equivalent of 240 bijous total from honored). Again, I would only ask these if they would otherwise be going to waste, as it would save me the daunting task of completing the 82,000 rep grind from Scryer-exalted > neutral > Aldor-exalted.
                            Last edited by BigSlick; 02-07-2008, 01:21 PM. Reason: corrected math
                            sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X