Calling all Ack Pfft members!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all Ack Pfft members!

Members of AP, please post here where you stand on 5v5 matches. Are you still interested? If so, what days and time work for you. If not, please let us know so that we can decided whether or not it is still feasible to get matches going.

Here's where I stand: I want to play enough matches to get some arena points each week. 1 hour a week, on Mondays or Tuesdays 7pm server time works best.

Re: Calling all Ack Pfft members!

Sunday nights please :D

Delirium Platoon Leader
    Fate Squad Leader
    All round fantastic dude

Comment

Please feel free to fill my spot. I have too many other things going on to have time for this anymroe.

And not Sunday's, that ZA night.
      Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

As I am retiring, sorry to go, but please see to it that my spot is filled.
        Doomkin...Tree...or Bear. If your not the above, your not cool! *Note* Alts don't count....

Comment

I'm still interested but we might be better served starting a 3v3 team as it is much easier to get 3 people on then it is 5. I know the points are less but less points is better than no points. Any thoughts?
          "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

I am willing and able just let me know when! I need more points to get my pvp helm!

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
            Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
            Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

early stages, but gollaen, bigslick, and myself will be putting together a new 5v5 team i think.

we're looking for a pally or a druid who can heal and also do DPS/take damage if needed.

Delirium Platoon Leader
              Fate Squad Leader
              All round fantastic dude

Comment

Originally posted by Chadwiko View Post
                early stages, but gollaen, bigslick, and myself will be putting together a new 5v5 team i think.

we're looking for a pally or a druid who can heal and also do DPS/take damage if needed.
                I'll do some dps! :) pick meeeee :D

im a mage. ;P

Comment

You already asked me and I said yes. :P

Is bigslick staying Shadow or going Discipline? Discipline priests are the hot ticket with arena teams because of their increased survivability, lack of knock back for spells, and the 0.5 sec mass dispell to make paladins go QQ.
                  My sanity is not in question...
                  It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarenth View Post
                    Is bigslick staying Shadow or going Discipline? Discipline priests are the hot ticket with arena teams because of their increased survivability, lack of knock back for spells, and the 0.5 sec mass dispell to make paladins go QQ.
                    Yes, I currently respec weekly to disc/holy for arena. As shadow I was always recognized as a dangerous target, but one that could be brought down in a matter of seconds, even in 2v2. In my current spec (28/33/0) I'm definitely a bit more of a clothie tank.
                    sigpic

Comment

To clarify I was referring to Lightshow as part of Ack Pfft.

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
                      Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
                      Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Muirc will be setting up a 3v3 team for AP members who are interested. This should help ease planning and hopefully get some matches in yet this week! Thanks Muirc!

Comment

Setting up the team please whisper me or post in this thread if you are still interested in arena. Also, any suggestions on what to call the 3v3 team? Can't use Ack Pfft so please post suggestions here so we can start getting some epic gear again. :D
                          "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

I am in for the 3v3 team.

My suggestion for the 3v3 name is "I blame hunters", but we can use the guild name generator for ideas:

http://www.nickyee.com/python/guildname/generator.py

Comment

These seem interesting:

Tactical Clan
                              Tactical PvP
                              We Heart Kungen
                              500k Revenge Crit
                              Kungen Tanks All
                              I Dual Wield Gnomes
                              Real Ultimate PvP
                              Mean OR Totally Awesome
                              Sometimes We Stab