Goodbye TG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye TG

Hey Guys this is Keilas, I've come to the conclusion to stop playing WoW. I decided that I would much rather be learning to play guitar better, and give more attention to my political science degree. I would like to thank everyone for their hospitality, great attitudes and friendship. Running and day to day guild experiences were most enjoyable. It's been fun. Well, miss you guys and Keilas.

Peace

- I blame the druid ;)

Re: Goodbye TG

hey man, it was great running with you those couple of times :P give cam a shout and then give me a shout and we can do something!

Comment

Aw dude! What the deuce!? bah, I knew it was coming eventually... You and I have to hang out a bit more, and head to the gym (my fault, I know!), and possibly even phone brad up and see what kinda trouble we can all get into..

...I blame the hunters

Aestryd 80 Prot Pally / Epimetheus 70 Feral Druid / Yuusei 74 Enhancement Shaman
      Camsmule 70 Fury/Prot Warrior / Tamrissa 70 Affliction Warlock / Aegyn 70 Holy Priest
      Shyff 70 Arcane Mage / Indrus 62 Combat Rogue

Comment

Maybe after you've finished that degree we'll see you on again. Will miss playing with you.

Tarma: 80 Enhancement Shaman | Koliana: 70 Balance Druid
        Salelen: 70 Discipline Priest | Jadrek: 70 Arcane Mage
        Kerowhyn: 67 Retribution Paladin | Talenoth: 69 Unholy Death Knight
        Caldac: 60 Beast Master Hunter | Kamina: 58 Protection Warrior
        Celendra: 45 Combat Rogue

I had it all! I had it all and then I lost it. Lost... all gone... like... my mind. My mind is like... cheese. I like cheese.

Comment

Nice knowing you while you were here...stop by the rest of TG when you need to chat or learn something...dig it up in the Sandbox sometime.

Comment

Go take a break, don't sell your account, experience life...and when you do all those things, maybe you can discover how to play this game without destroying that balance of your life :) Take care, Keilas!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X