Enigmaxxv departure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enigmaxxv departure

After much thought and conversations with fellow Tactical Gamer officers I regret to announce my departure from the guild. You all socially have lived up to nothing less then an awesome bunch of people whom I have always come to know and respect about TG. However I play WoW for more then the socialization and that make this decision all that much harder because it seem on this server I have to chose between fun people or active play times hence consistent and active raiding.

Over the last month I really havenít found that here. Also with playing a hunter, a class that is easily exchange able for any dps class and not to mention makes up 22% of the server alliance population along with the unfortunate fact that you guys honestly are full on this class. I really donít see much change in the future for raiding opportunities. I know that it might be a bit impatience on my part. I simply donít want to risk 3-6 months only to come to the same conclusion.

A few have step up and offered the occasional 5 man run but even still I found myself resorting to an alt to help the run succeed rather then play the class I love. I know that no one forces me to do so but thatís just the kind of guy I am I know the disappointment when you want to run something and your stuck because of one class.

Therefore I have decided to retire my hunter, which in turn means Iíll most likely be retiring from the game. I have played every class to at least 60 even the shaman after I bumped 4 of my toons to 70. I did not find the same enjoyment with any of them as I do with the hunter. Seem to be the story of my life.

What I desire is to jump into active 25man raiding along with the KZ / ZA and the 5mans where I can. Unfortunately I donít have the in game network of people anymore seeing most have quit and maybe its time I see that as a sign. I seriously doubt I will find a guild that will both be a great bunch of people and meet the raiding appetite I want with my hunter class.

To this end of my *blink* *blink* novel I wrote I hope to leave with an open door should anything change in the future either a hunter spot truly opens up or I do find honest enjoyment with a different class. I will be on from time to time seeing I still have a few months of playtime still. So my best wishes. Iíll see you all around in the game from time to time.
    "The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends -- if they're okay, then it's you."

Re: Enigmaxxv departure

As I said before, I know you're a good player, and I wished it would have worked out. I don't have to say any more. Sorry to see you go, man.

Comment

Re: Enigmaxxv departure

It was great to get to know you. I'm sorry you didn't find what you were looking for here. Best of luck to you.
      The definition of insanity:
      Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X