Magic Dust

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Dust

I just heard about [item]Magic Dust[/item] on alt.games.warcraft. Has anyone experience with this stuff? It's a drop from the air elementals in Westfall.
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Re: Magic Dust

Just read up on it via the link you posted. Info is a couple months old, so curious if it works on 60+.

Comment

Re: Magic Dust

Ugh. I hate that stuff. It used to be one of the 'required' items for the Hunter epic quests to make killing one of the demons easier. Farming for it was such a PITA. It worked on the level 60 elite demons back in the day, but I don't think it'll work any longer. Things like that have since been given diminishing returns against higher level targets just like the dead hand ring.
      My sanity is not in question...
      It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X