Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buff Sheeps

Gaze's prayers have been answered....

Looks like in 2.4, swipe, cleave, chain lightning, avenger's shield, etc. will all ignore CC'd mobs. Alas, no mention of hunter's multi-shot though. At least this narrows down the options of who broke that sheep... :)
    70 Priest

Re: Buff Sheeps

I kind-of like the challenge of having a sufficient amount of situational awareness to *not* mindlessly spam the swipe button as I'm tanking along.

Who knows, I'm just a nub, so maybe the novelty will wear off :D

Comment

You mess with my sheep, you mess with my DPS.
      You mess with my DPS, I get pissed.
      "Uhhhh.... Try this HOT and let me know how it goes."

Comment

Originally posted by Wintrow View Post
        Gaze's prayers have been answered....

Looks like in 2.4, swipe, cleave, chain lightning, avenger's shield, etc. will all ignore CC'd mobs. Alas, no mention of hunter's multi-shot though. At least this narrows down the options of who broke that sheep... :)

It makes "I blame hunters" a stronger argument. :-D

Originally posted by Gaze View Post
        You mess with my sheep, you mess with my DPS.
        You mess with my DPS, I get pissed.
        /agree /nod

Comment

pssh....

Hunters
          - Multi-Shot: This ability will no longer strike any secondary targets which are under the effect of crowd-control spells that break on taking damage. i.e. Polymorph, Sap, etc.
          "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

Op

Comment

Originally posted by Muirc View Post
              pssh....

Hunters
              - Multi-Shot: This ability will no longer strike any secondary targets which are under the effect of crowd-control spells that break on taking damage. i.e. Polymorph, Sap, etc.
              Dangit! Who shall I blame for my lack of sheeping skills now!!?? /blame Shiro by default
              "Uhhhh.... Try this HOT and let me know how it goes."

Comment

I like this and I hate this. Kind of makes the game easier than it should be. I like knowing that I don't spam spells in a rotation...I like knowing that I'm not the one breaking the CC. Situational awareness is something I pride myself on (excluding late night raiding when my head is inches from the keyboard because I'm praying for bed/sleep). I don't think I like this overal.

Comment

I think I side with Talara here on this, although I was the sheep breaker for next tank target in a lot of situations, I also liked the feeling of knowing 99% of the time a sheep was broken, it wasn't from my stupidity...
                  Doomkin...Tree...or Bear. If your not the above, your not cool! *Note* Alts don't count....

Comment

Good feelings and pride of not breaking sheep is good. But not actually breaking the sheep... priceless!

Now we just need to have enemy NPC's spell shield ignore hunter's arcane shots...

Comment

Originally posted by orion808 View Post
                      I like this and I hate this. Kind of makes the game easier than it should be. I like knowing that I don't spam spells in a rotation...I like knowing that I'm not the one breaking the CC. Situational awareness is something I pride myself on (excluding late night raiding when my head is inches from the keyboard because I'm praying for bed/sleep). I don't think I like this overal.
                      I tend to agree...
                      70 Priest

Comment

well, at least with this you won't have stupid warriors or pallies saying that hunters broke sheep when in fact it was them. GOO warriors and pallies that don't know how to play their class :P.

Almost like Gaze!! GAZE don't blame me for your short comings

BOO YA
                        SHIRO

Comment

damn - not i have to quit running up, meleeing sheeps and then blaming shiro!

bladeflurry included in this?
                          Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
                          Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
                          ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X