Pick up Karazhan run - In guild and out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick up Karazhan run - In guild and out

Hey everyone, I thought I'd post here to let more people know that I put on a Sunday morning KZ run around 11 server time. I open it up to everyone, whether they are alts or mains, in guild or out. I typically take people on a first come first serve basis, but also keep in mind group balance. If there is enough interest on a given Sunday, there may also be enough people to do a second group, so if you're interested letting me know earlier in the week is great. Otherwise, I usually log on about 10:30 ST, and first to whisper me gets invites.

For those not familiar with me, or from out of guild this is Aestryd, and I can also be reached on Yuusei, or Epimetheus, though the first two are more likely to go to KZ on sunday mornings.

Hope to see you guys out there!

Aestryd 80 Prot Pally / Epimetheus 70 Feral Druid / Yuusei 74 Enhancement Shaman
    Camsmule 70 Fury/Prot Warrior / Tamrissa 70 Affliction Warlock / Aegyn 70 Holy Priest
    Shyff 70 Arcane Mage / Indrus 62 Combat Rogue

Re: Pick up Karazhan run - In guild and out

good initiative

Comment

bump for new people and apps, and thanks orion/creb/talara

Aestryd 80 Prot Pally / Epimetheus 70 Feral Druid / Yuusei 74 Enhancement Shaman
      Camsmule 70 Fury/Prot Warrior / Tamrissa 70 Affliction Warlock / Aegyn 70 Holy Priest

Comment

This Sunday is Easter Sunday, so that may affect people's availability.
        70 Priest

Comment

I very much suspect it will. I will still be on at the normal time, and will still try to get a run together even if it seems the run is doomed not to run this sunday.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X