Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI-Extended AFK for Manny

Hey guys.
    I just wanted to give you a brief explanation of my whereabouts recently.
    I was AWOL for last weeks raids due to my girlfriend visiting.
    I will be AWOL for this weeks raids, because my computer literally popped last night. there was a spark, a fizzle, and some smoke. good times! I was supposed to be behind Paydays this week, so i was going to get it fixed (or buy a new one) on the weekend.

Unfortunately, that won't be happening, as I have just been released from my place of employment. (short story, I'm not going to get into it here.)
    Either way, I won't be in game any time soon.

I trust that you guys will start kicking ass in the instances again, and i hope that when i come back, you're all wearing T6... even if i manage to get back in two weeks.

I'll keep an eye on the forums for as long as Amanda is here with her computer. After that, Luna will have to call me to brag.

Later guys.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Re: FYI-Extended AFK for Manny

Dang, Manny!

Hurry back! I hope things sort themselves out quickly for you.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Aw Manny, sorry to hear that. Best wishes in getting everything resolved!

Comment

You suck Manny. Hope to see you back soon. :)
        70 Priest

Comment

Best wishes in getting your life put back together with super glue and copious amounts of duct tape! Pretty sure the defiant yak will be lonely without you, but still be there when you return.

Anyhow, look on the bright side. No more angry phone calls from drunks about the feminization of Captain Morgan.
          My sanity is not in question...
          It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarenth View Post

Anyhow, look on the bright side. No more angry phone calls from drunks about the feminization of Captain Morgan.
            That's the part that i'm going to miss the most though.

I've gotta say, this is the most depressing thing that's happened to me in a long while. When i quit my last job, I had TG to keep me focused and happy with stuff. Now..I've been fired (wrongly, i might add.) and all I've got is limited forums access and a computer with a melted MoBo.

Well, I guess i have my Xbox 360. if any of you are on Xbox live, feel free to send me a PM, i'll hook you up with my Gamertag.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Dang, here I hopped on to wish you a Happy Birthday, and see this. D'oh, sorry Manny. Hope at least today you'll have fun.
              RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X