About a TG app...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About a TG app...

Schizm is a pretty good fella i've known him from way back--hopefully with some practice and some upgrades he will make a new tank for TG

--Ghost

P.S. ...but there's still noone to replace this doofey fun tank! yar!...not even JOO Talara--course theres noone to replace you either...bleh! ^_^
    Doomkin...Tree...or Bear. If your not the above, your not cool! *Note* Alts don't count....

Re: About a TG app...

Thanks Gaia! Now just to get Pilate to come back :D

Thanks for the invite to TG! I definitely look forward to raiding with many of you. It's been too long since I've raided and now it's time to get back in for new content.

My toon is named Ascent and is a feral tanking druid. Other toons I have had as my mains before was a warlock named Bethamel and a dorf priest named Schizm. I've raided up to and including Kara and done all the world bosses but have never gotten to meet a boss in SSC and ZA as of yet so I'm eager to begin
    Last edited by Schizm; 03-22-2008, 09:07 PM. Reason: Adding an introduction to the guild

Comment

This woulda made a perfect PM to Wintrow/Yotion prior to his acceptance. You're bvehind the times Gaia...sheesh.

Comment

Uhh, I was at work lol...
        Doomkin...Tree...or Bear. If your not the above, your not cool! *Note* Alts don't count....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X