MIA again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIA again

As most of you know, the hubby was in FL for training and came home Sat March 23. Let's just say things have not went well since then, and because of that we are parting company. I'm moving back to TX hopefully this Sat since I can't stand to be in the house that was bought "for us". As I'm the one being royally screwed, I'm going to be living with my parents which means dial up once again and I'm going to have to try and find a job somewhere and daycare for my youngest. You guys/gals can email me at [email protected] or a PM here on the TG site. I'll miss you guys.
    Lori

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Re: MIA again

Nooooo....i'm really sorry for your situation and hope for the best for you. Take your time comining back, but i hope to one day see you on again.

Comment

Ouch! Sorry to hear about this, Ili. Even when such partings go well, they are still pretty awful.

Check in (and play) with us when you can. I hope things get sorted out quickly.
      Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Oh Ili, I'm sorry. You need to talk/vent/bark at the moon, PM me and we'll talk.

Level 80 Warrior
        Level 74 Priest

Comment

Ili - I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you get everything sorted out quickly. I can say from experience having friends to talk to really helps - so feel free to send me a PM or an IM whenever you want.
          Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
          Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
          ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

:( Looks like that week was just a week of BS for more than just me.
            Take care, Ili. If you were closer, i'd say we should go out, get smashed, and rant about how stupid life is.
            but you're not. so I'll just go do that alone.

/drunken rants.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Ili. If you need anything or need someone to talk to, drop me a PM.
              "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

Bummer for you but for the rest of us Ili is single!. I don't mind mind being the rebound guy ;)

pst......don't tell Chad.

Hope life gets better for ya
                "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Originally posted by Quarath View Post
                  Bummer for you but for the rest of us Ili is single!. I don't mind mind being the rebound guy ;)
                  Yes yes a historic moment for TG WoW! There is a single woman among it's ranks lol Thanks for the support you guys, as I'm finding out this whole event is extremely stressful.

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

Take care Ili and life can only get better, hope to see you in game soon
                    Thunderhorn:
                    70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
                    70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
                    70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
                    70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
                    70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
                    70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
                    70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
                    Gilneas:
                    50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

Ili I'm so sorry. I have been there. If you need anyone to talk to drop me a line.
                      The definition of insanity:
                      Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X