my son's "guild"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my son's "guild"

I'm throwing this out there as a favor to my son, who has a 70 Boomkin. He has been playing WoW on Thunderhorn with me for about 2 years and has been bugging me for a long time to let him form his own guild for those who don't meet TG's age requirement. I finally relented and he is forming a guild called Tactical Odyssey. It is to be a fairly informal sort of deal but something that might be an alternative for those who might be interested in TG's playstyle or have parents in TG.

My son's druid goes by the name of Zazer. He is typically on after he gets home from school but for obvious reasons is usually offline by 8 or 9 server if it's a schoolnight. If any of you have kids that might be interested or know of someone that might want to get together with him about this guild he's making give him an in-game mail or tell. :icon20:

Re: my son's "guild"

I'm sure my son will be all over this opportunity. I'll let him know!

Comment

I'll send my daughter your way. She's annoying (like me) sometimes, just warning you :)
      Delectable - 70 Druid
      Nymphai - 70 Rogue
      Meepmeep - 70 Warlock

Comment

Originally posted by vee View Post
        I'll send my daughter your way. She's annoying (like me) sometimes, just warning you :)
        Does she ninja all the lootz also?!
        70 Priest

Comment

I'll send shiro your way..he may be a bit old, but he'll fit right in...

Aestryd 80 Prot Pally / Epimetheus 70 Feral Druid / Yuusei 74 Enhancement Shaman
          Camsmule 70 Fury/Prot Warrior / Tamrissa 70 Affliction Warlock / Aegyn 70 Holy Priest
          Shyff 70 Arcane Mage / Indrus 62 Combat Rogue

Comment

I think Aegyn nailed that one...
            Doomkin...Tree...or Bear. If your not the above, your not cool! *Note* Alts don't count....

Comment

I have pointed my son to this as well. He has a dps warrior by the name of Railden and a holy pally Cormot.

Level 80 Warrior
              Level 74 Priest

Comment

my youngest plays the most but has only managed to get to 38. Most of that pretty recently. He might be interested but would be bit behind. However he did manage to catch port to shat the other day and has set up his hearth there now so he ca hearth to shat and port to whichever old world city he likes best.
                "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Originally posted by Quarath View Post
                  my youngest plays the most but has only managed to get to 38. Most of that pretty recently. He might be interested but would be bit behind. However he did manage to catch port to shat the other day and has set up his hearth there now so he ca hearth to shat and port to whichever old world city he likes best.
                  My understanding is this guild is for all levels. My daughter is also in it, though, she doesn't play as much, and has a 30 Hunter. My son also plays alts such as a 32 rogue and a 15 warrior and would be up for help with lowbie levelling.

Comment

Zazer has the guild charter completed and is accepting applicants. He also has a website up and running at http://tacticalodyssey.guildportal.com with forums etc... :row__536:

Comment

Jest, is this guild run with the same standards that TG is? Just curious, as one of my friends has two children that are below our age requirements that he feels necessary to be in a guild with because they are 'his' children and he wants to watch out for them.

Would this be a 'safe' place for him to give some slack to the cord?
                      ALLIANCE ON THUNDERHORN as of 12.1.08:
                      - 78 Combat Rogue | - 70 Discipline Priest | - 70 Affliction/Demonology Warlock
                      - 70 Feral Druid | - 70 Frost Mage | - 70 Beast Mastery Hunter
                      - 70 Retribution Paladin | - 61 Arms Warrior | - 70 Enhancement Shaman

Comment

Originally posted by Drewidism View Post
                        Jest, is this guild run with the same standards that TG is?
                        Drew, Tactical Odyssey is set up to be a guild where those who don't meet TG's age requirements but desire to be in a guild where the requirements for respect and personal character are still held to be more important than speedy progression.

I'm going to be monitoring most of what goes on in the guild so that I can assist my son in learning how to handle the leadership role. I have forbid him from being in a guild for two years for the same reasons that your friend has been concerned about with his own kids. Tactical Odyssey should above all else be a place that is safe for kids to have fun with WoW and learn about behaving in a mature manner that would hopefully enable an eventual smooth transition to the Tactical Gamer guild when they turn 18.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X