5th Squad: Interested?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5th Squad: Interested?

With the recent surge in recruits, it seems only fitting that we entertain the idea of a 5th squad. Many of these new recruits are looking for some 10-man love and need a squad, but our current squads are pretty tight and don't have room. Should we start a 5th squad?

Those that are interested, please post here with your toons that might be available (with a preference of which one you'd like to run with) and your available times...simple format:

Sunday:
    Monday:
    Tuesday:
    Wednesday:
    Thursday:
    Friday:
    Saturday:

Not sure what a squad entails? Check here. (scan down to the squad specific info)

Re: 5th Squad: Interested?

Ascent Feral Druid

My schedule is free to move around to be able to raid.

Comment

Surely more of the new recruits (and guildies) are reading this...Heads up! We're looking for anyone not in a 10-man.

Comment

That may be me but as to times right now work is a little too heavy to commit to anything I have a hard enough time just making my weekly Gruuls run with Delirium. I would love to be in a regular 10 man providing I can work out a schedule which probably means after 8:30 pm server most weekdays or Sat/Sun but even they are going to be harder with warmer weather and lots of things at home that need doing.
        "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Pfft...now you do this Tahlahrah. Of course, I don't know how much you guys have recruited since I left.
          He's got me dead to rights, doc. Would you like to shoot me now or wait till you get home?"

"Shoot him now! Shoot him now!"

"You keep OUT of this, he doesn't have to shoot you now."

"He does so have to shoot me now! I demand that you shoot me now!"

BANG!

"Let's....try that again."

"OK"

"Would you like to shoot me now or wait till you get home?"

"Shoot him now. Shoot him now."

"You keep out of this, he doesn't have to shoot you now."

"A-HA, pronoun trouble. It's not: 'He doesn't have to shoot YOU now, it's he doesn't have to shoot ME now....Well, I say he DOES have to shoot me now! So shoot me now!"

BANG!

Comment

go read our recruiting forum...and the TG application there. Quality people and I'm sure they'd also like to run 10-man stuff.

Comment

Well, I'm back and willing to join a new squad, but my play time is limited so it may be difficult for me to commit to a schedule. That being said, I would love to get back into Kara and beyond. I have a mage and a boomkin.

-D-

Comment

Bump for several Reasons... I would LIKE to continue raiding if I get the chance. If not ohh well, but as I have noticed the past few nights, we have several members but not quite the correct makeup for late-night raiding aka 11 Pm- 5 am etc etc somewhere in that time frame. A lot are interested in making a 5th squad for this time frame, and of course we would have to recruit more, but we will do what we have to do. If I cannot seem to make the 10 mans during the day this will give me an opportune moment to do something, atleast on an alt even. And as I will always be a member of Defiant, I can place an alt in this category or something. Just an idea, I'd like some feedback plz

Thanks--Ghost
                Doomkin...Tree...or Bear. If your not the above, your not cool! *Note* Alts don't count....

Comment

I've been talking to some friends of mine who are interested in raiding. A few are in TG already, most planning to join in the future based on my recomendation. Currently, my group of friends interested in this is:

Prot Warrior
                  Prot Paladin

Arcane Mage
                  Combat Rogue
                  Fire Mage
                  Boomkin Druid
                  Warlock

Holy Paladin
                  Holy Paladin
                  Holy/Disc Priest

As you can see, without names, I have the majority of a group there. Ten members for sure, but not all of them are geared to Kara appropriate levels. I'd be leading this group of my friends with my Holy/Disc Priest, but I'd be willing to fill in gaps in membership, say up to 15 total, with the new guild members looking for a place to hang their hats.

Any thoughts?
                  ALLIANCE ON THUNDERHORN as of 12.1.08:
                  - 78 Combat Rogue | - 70 Discipline Priest | - 70 Affliction/Demonology Warlock
                  - 70 Feral Druid | - 70 Frost Mage | - 70 Beast Mastery Hunter
                  - 70 Retribution Paladin | - 61 Arms Warrior | - 70 Enhancement Shaman

Comment

Drew, this looks like the "critical mass" to get a 5th squad off the ground.
                    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

I hope so, and I'm betting some of the new people will agree with me. I've got a charter that I'll be posting soon, and I'll pull out the bullwhip to get my other friends into TG.

Comment

I'm interested in joining a squad.

I've got my 70 warrior Sirpainmaker who is currently DPS specced and I've also got my 70 mage Painnuker I can bring. (I prefer to run on my warrior). I'd be willing to spec prot if needed, though I probably need some upgrades before I do that.

Best raiding times for me would probably be Tues-Thurs from 8/8:30 to 12.

If those times don't match any squad, I'm willing to fill in as needed for whatever squad needs a hand. Just let me know.

Comment

I am interested in joining a Raid Squad.

My main is: Davidford, a level 70 Prot Spec warrior.

I'm just as likely to be off during the week as on weekends.
                          DAVIDFORD
                          Warrior

Comment

I'd really like to join a squad with my other characters. Just need to make sure the nights are appropriate for me.
                            Delectable - 70 Druid
                            Nymphai - 70 Rogue
                            Meepmeep - 70 Warlock

Comment

See? More interest all the time. Perhaps we could get a new folder in the guild squads area to consolidate the people that are looking for a group?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X