Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apologies

To all guild members:

I want to say first and foremost I apologize on how I was acting the first week or two of joining this fine guild. I want to share something that I have only had a chance to share with Talara, it is personal but I would like open my personal life to this guild on this particular subject. One of my best friend's since 4th grade was in a car accident on March 21st. We both go to VSU and on that particular afternoon she was heading home after classes when another driver ran a red light and struck her. The other driver hit her side of the vehicle, she was sent immediately to the emergency room. She suffered a broken leg, a few broken ribs, and cuts/scraps. She is doing better now thank god, but wanted to tell this guild somewhat of a cause for my actions. I have been very stressed and emotional but now that she is doing better I am doing better. I apologize for my actions and hope this guild can understand. I am not asking for anyone to feel sorry for me or even care, but just to understand. I am sorry again, and hope that some people could give me another chance. I do not want to cause anyone else any stress or problems. Thanks

- Iceotope

Re: Apologies

Best wishes to your friend- I hope she gets well soon.

Comment

Sorry to hear about the accident; that's no good. Hopefully with that event past, the guild can get to know the real Iceotope... :)
      70 Priest

Comment

Well I'm glad to hear she is recuperating and I'm sure everyone understands well enough with that being said, I hope she gets better and don't be so worried about guildies giving ya another chance, they will understand and things will be just fine :)
        Doomkin...Tree...or Bear. If your not the above, your not cool! *Note* Alts don't count....

Comment

Sorry to hear that Ice. Glad she's doing better.

See you in game :).
          Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
          Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
          ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X