Epic Gem Cuts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic Gem Cuts

Just to let the guild know, I currently have all of the epic gem cuts that are available from Scale of the Sands Friendly rep. This basically means all of the epic versions of the Living Ruby, Dawnstone and Star of Elune gems. The further into Hyjal Resurgent gets, I will be buying the additional mixed gem patterns as well. Given that the raw epic gems can be purchased from the badge vendor, I wanted to make everyone aware that I will be able to cut any of those raw gems you buy.

For Resurgent members, I'm sure at some point soon the gems that we get in our Hyjal runs will be distributed out in some fashion and I will cut those as needed.

I have that gem inquiry mod installed, so you can whisper me with "!gems" and your query to see what I have.
    70 Priest

Re: Epic Gem Cuts

If you're going to be our 'go to' guy for epic gems then I do NOT envy you the job of buying all the SSO epic gem patterns as well. Those things are 50g a pop and there are a TON of them.

I think the easiest and most cost efficient way to get gems would be to knock over Mags every week. Sure the items he drops aren't needed anymore, but you get a 20slot bag, a bag of gems, 20g, and a neat ring (still want until I get the lethality ring off Hydross -.-; ). Also I think it took us 30 minutes tops to go in there, clear trash, and kill Mags. 10 minutes of that waiting for people to show up.

As for guild supplied gems?
    Tanks priority and after that only on gear you wouldn't replace any time soon seems to make the most sense. If you supply the gems yourself (GG Badge purchases) then whatever, its your gem.
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

At the end of Phase 3 and the construction of the Alchemy lab, a new vendor "Shaani" will appear and sell the balance of the epic gem cuts.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Shaani
      sigpic

Comment

I suppose if you feel like paying 50g for each of those SSO patterns....

The same ones off Scale of the Sands only cost 6g a piece...
        70 Priest

Comment

Kinda sucks that they cost so much...but it's probably the only way I'll end up getting those JC cuts on my shaman...unless resurgent wants to take along my enhance shaman :P

Tarma: 80 Enhancement Shaman | Koliana: 70 Balance Druid
          Salelen: 70 Discipline Priest | Jadrek: 70 Arcane Mage
          Kerowhyn: 67 Retribution Paladin | Talenoth: 69 Unholy Death Knight
          Caldac: 60 Beast Master Hunter | Kamina: 58 Protection Warrior
          Celendra: 45 Combat Rogue

I had it all! I had it all and then I lost it. Lost... all gone... like... my mind. My mind is like... cheese. I like cheese.

Comment

/no
            Ninja

Comment

Didn't think so

Tarma: 80 Enhancement Shaman | Koliana: 70 Balance Druid
              Salelen: 70 Discipline Priest | Jadrek: 70 Arcane Mage
              Kerowhyn: 67 Retribution Paladin | Talenoth: 69 Unholy Death Knight
              Caldac: 60 Beast Master Hunter | Kamina: 58 Protection Warrior
              Celendra: 45 Combat Rogue

I had it all! I had it all and then I lost it. Lost... all gone... like... my mind. My mind is like... cheese. I like cheese.

Comment

If you guys ever end up doing Mags for the hell of it, and need a Resto Shaman, let me know :P, i still want to get that quest done
                Thunderhorn:
                70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
                70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
                70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
                70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
                70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
                70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
                70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
                Gilneas:
                50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

Bug in gem drop rate since 2.4?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.g...f44c6bf24452f/
                  Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X