I Blame Hoontars Arena Team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Blame Hoontars Arena Team

Ok, just posting to see if you are all(Del, Pilot, Aeryck, Elm and Cell) still interested in doing arena. If so, wanted to see what everyone's availability is during the week to do arenas. Please list in this post.

Sunday: Usually available in the morning 9am - 12 server
    Monday: Available only if Defiant raid doesn't happen
    Tuesday: Available
    Friday: Not Available
    Saturday: Usually available in the morning 9am - 12 server

I left out the Resurgent raid days. :)
    "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Re: I Blame Hoontars Arena Team

If you guys need a 6th, I'm more than willing to contribute if you need me. My available classes would be:

Enhancement shaman
    Feral Druid
    Prot Pally (good lord, please not Aes)
    Arcane Mage (would spec to get slow)
    Holy Priest (CoH)

Aestryd 80 Prot Pally / Epimetheus 70 Feral Druid / Yuusei 74 Enhancement Shaman
    Camsmule 70 Fury/Prot Warrior / Tamrissa 70 Affliction Warlock / Aegyn 70 Holy Priest
    Shyff 70 Arcane Mage / Indrus 62 Combat Rogue

Comment

I am still interested. It is just that I have not coincided with others to be able to get matches in.

The best nights would be Monday and Tuesday if I am not signed up for a raid or if the raid is canceled.

Comment

If my internet decides to work again sure.
        Delectable - 70 Druid
        Nymphai - 70 Rogue
        Meepmeep - 70 Warlock

Comment

I'm always up for some arena matches, but it just seems difficult to get them in. Monday is the delirum raid, tuesday is usually an illidan raid, wed & thurs. (and maybe fri.) are resurgent raids. Seems like we are restricted to the weekend for arena matches.

Comment

Cool. Sounds like we still have a team. Also, please join channel tgibh when you're in game on your main or alt so we can see how many ppl are on and if we can squeeze in some games. :)
            "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

Aest,

I think we have a full roster right now but I'll let you know for sure in game.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X