GM Resolution of Ticket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM Resolution of Ticket

About a week ago, my healer Shaman, Tootr, was in a KZ instance with Fate. At the chess event, upon "exiting" a chess piece during the event, I found myself at Curator's hall instead of the normal spot at the balcony overlooking the chessboard. As I was running back, the event ended. When I got back to the chess room, I was unable to loot the 2x[item]Badge of Justice[/item] AND, worst of all, could not pick up [item]Heart-Flame Leggings[/item] (they had to be DE'd). I put in a GM ticket...and waited.

Final resolution took about a week...but...I got both the 2 badges AND the legs (with a substantial healing boost from the upgrade). Yay!
    Last edited by beep; 04-14-2008, 02:38 PM.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: GM Resolution of Ticket

Hey, a much belated grats!

Comment

As Hannibal would say, "I love it when a plan comes together".
      Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
      Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
      ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

WOW! I wasn't expecting much from your petition besides the usual "there is nothing we can do". But getting both the badges and the legs? wow!

Tarma: 80 Enhancement Shaman | Koliana: 70 Balance Druid
        Salelen: 70 Discipline Priest | Jadrek: 70 Arcane Mage
        Kerowhyn: 67 Retribution Paladin | Talenoth: 69 Unholy Death Knight
        Caldac: 60 Beast Master Hunter | Kamina: 58 Protection Warrior
        Celendra: 45 Combat Rogue

I had it all! I had it all and then I lost it. Lost... all gone... like... my mind. My mind is like... cheese. I like cheese.

Comment

Had the same problem and outcome. Gratz dude!
          "Uhhhh.... Try this HOT and let me know how it goes."

Comment

Originally posted by Gollaen View Post
            WOW! I wasn't expecting much from your petition besides the usual "there is nothing we can do". But getting both the badges and the legs? wow!
            I was waiting with hope (but not much)...so in this case, Blizz came through.

There was
            (a) a caveat about not being able to do this all the time
            (b) no comment about the bugginess of the unexpected arrival at Curator's room

On balance, I'm happy with the outcome since I wound up where I had expected to be before the bizarre teleport.
            Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Wow man! That is awsome! About a week ago I managed to get my badges because the same thing happened to me, but thats great that you got your pants as well!

Comment

Beep, this is great news.

Your story reminded me of a somewhat similar happenstance in EverQuest (though with a distinctly unfavorable outcome, with Sony / Verant stating "It is working as expected," and me going away dysphoric.)

Hooray for Blizzard.

Davidford
                Warrior
                DAVIDFORD
                Warrior

Comment

Grats man. generally dont see that kinda thing with gms but nice too know they can and will help you out at times.

Comment

I recently did the Polymorph: Pig quest and did not end up with my spell. I reported it. They discovered it was a serious, realm-stability affecting bug and not only resolved my issue but gave me a collector's edition pet for my patience and helping them to identify a really bad programmer! :D

Comment

So you're saying the next time I consider giving to a beggar on the street, I should first ask to see if he used to work for Blizzard? :p
                      Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Glad you got your item beep.
                        The definition of insanity:
                        Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X